Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Reggaeton is not real music.

People like it because of what it represents more than how it sounds
I don't know why this one hit me wayy too funny:rofl:
I mean I don't like the genre or anything close to it but it was left field:lol:

What exacrly is reggaeton supposed to represent? The art of imitating our drip?

Damian Marley & Farruko an artist who represents the Reggaeton genre. It's funny to me that yall have a problem with Reggaeton, but the actual artists from Jamaica are cool with it.

Wendy’s......is overrated.

OG Wendy’s was wayy better.
Differences?

Don't remember it being so widely mainstream back in the early 2000s. If we're being honest, pretty sure every major fast food chain has regressed.

After Dave Thomas died they changed the beef patties. The old patties were wider and had more flavor. It wasn’t healthy at all, but it tasted better.

people complain about walmart shoppers a lot, but the shoppers at Costco are worse IMO. Costco no doubt is a good store with good prices (on certain items, not all), but it seems like that customers there think they can act like jerks just because they pay a membership to shop there. And the line at the gas... half the people don't know how to use the pumps.

people complain about walmart shoppers a lot, but the shoppers at Costco are worse IMO. Costco no doubt is a good store with good prices (on certain items, not all), but it seems like that customers there think they can act like jerks just because they pay a membership to shop there. And the line at the gas... half the people don't know how to use the pumps.

Agreed costco is a zoo. I think the fact they don't have signs as to what's in what aisle plays a factor too. Forces you to go around the whole store.

Joana gaines is over hyped
My 600lbs life = intervention great shows

IMG_1977.GIF

Wendy's is cool, depends where you get it from though. Thier burgers/food is much fresher than McDonald's/Burger king combined imo.

Good thing those opinions about Reggaeton are all unpopular opinions/not real facts, so at the end of the day, its all good.

Back
Top Bottom