Do y'all ask girls/dudes if they have an STD before you smash?

Originally Posted by RedMan

Don't women get checked yearly during their yearly check up.

thats if you actually go...im sure plenty don't

& some things mainly HIV/AIDS you have to ask for...

%!!+ cost me like a extra 200-300 for an HIV/AIDS test
mad.gif
and thats with insurance

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

OnlySomeJordans wrote:
If you have to ask, don't do the task.

Bad advice.

You can approach the situation from a very mature, and serious standpoint, as it is. Assuming this isnt some random hookup, and you have a respectful relationship established with the person, ask them when the last time they've been tested and if they would be willing to trade paper work with you (given you have yours).

If it's some random jumpoff... Well... Roll the dice.
what he said.  i approach it by telling them first. "i don't have any std's and the last time i was tested was in ____. what about you?" orgasms are temporary. aids/herpes are forever.  

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If you're in a relationship, it should be nothing for you both to get tested at the same time

This should be done before you even get that far. If you do not know by time you are in a relationship, it might be to late.

If you are smashing random chicks, it comes with the territory. Just make sure you strap up at all times, and stay away from giving oral to randoms, and you will be fine. 
wink.gif

Asking females if they have anything, 9 times out of 10, you will not be getting any that night. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

An invention I thought of is a genital wipe that can be rubbed across one's privates and a color would identify if any std's are present.
Man, I've seen this idea floating around for the longest though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoleKid

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Only if I want to be lied to and/or don't plan to smash in the end.

this

This.. I always ask just to seem and be clean.. i can always tell when a chick is lying cause they will always say oh last month.. Its all apart of my judgement of character test on chicks

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RedMan

Don't women get checked yearly during their yearly check up.

thats if you actually go...im sure plenty don't

& some things mainly HIV/AIDS you have to ask for...

%!!+ cost me like a extra 200-300 for an HIV/AIDS test
mad.gif
and thats with insurance
isn't testing free?

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

OnlySomeJordans wrote:
If you have to ask, don't do the task.

Bad advice.

You can approach the situation from a very mature, and serious standpoint, as it is. Assuming this isnt some random hookup, and you have a respectful relationship established with the person, ask them when the last time they've been tested and if they would be willing to trade paper work with you (given you have yours).

If it's some random jumpoff... Well... Roll the dice.
exchange paperwork tho??

roll.gif

Seeko treating it like a car accident or something.

Slip some vinigar on the box while you eat it, if it changes color they have some disease.

I would. I mean STD's is pretty serious so I'd want the person I'm about to smash to be clean.

Back
Top Bottom