Do y'all ask girls/dudes if they have an STD before you smash?

OnlySomeJordans wrote:
If you have to ask, don't do the task.

Bad advice.

You can approach the situation from a very mature, and serious standpoint, as it is. Assuming this isnt some random hookup, and you have a respectful relationship established with the person, ask them when the last time they've been tested and if they would be willing to trade paper work with you (given you have yours).

If it's some random jumpoff... Well... Roll the dice.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

OnlySomeJordans wrote:
If you have to ask, don't do the task.

Bad advice.

You can approach the situation from a very mature, and serious standpoint, as it is. Assuming this isnt some random hookup, and you have a respectful relationship established with the person, ask them when the last time they've been tested and if they would be willing to trade paper work with you (given you have yours).

If it's some random jumpoff... Well... Roll the dice.
exchange paperwork tho??

An invention I thought of is a genital wipe that can be rubbed across one's privates and a color would identify if any std's are present.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I can't wait until the iPhone has an STD app.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^
roll.gif
what is asking gonna do though? You get the wrong chick all horned up and ask before you are bout to go in, she lies and you are just like "OK!" and get to it.

Would it be a bad idea to have it be required, to be tested perhaps once a year at the age of 18+?
Perhaps even have a paper that states it, or an official stamp on a card or something, and you get renewed each time.

^would never work. Only if it infected like 90% of the population. Once a year...what if you smashed someone once a week and you show them your "pass" you got 6 months ago saying you are good to go, but who knows if you are now.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^would never work. Only if it infected like 90% of the population. Once a year...what if you smashed someone once a week and you show them your "pass" you got 6 months ago saying you are good to go, but who knows if you are now.

Better than nothing, no? And who knows, required every year, but you can get it renewed as much as you like.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

An invention I thought of is a genital wipe that can be rubbed across one's privates and a color would identify if any std's are present.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Good *** idea!

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Good *** idea!
it wouldnt be accurate though

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I can't wait until the iPhone has an STD app.

I wouldn't laugh...they're trying to develop one..

[h1]STD app for self-testing being developed in Britain[/h1][h2]BOOSTER SHOTS: Oddities, musings and news from the 
health world[/h2]

November 12, 2010|By Mary Forgione, For the Los Angeles Times | STD app for self-testing being developed in Britain

An STD app in the works may be a discreet way to diagnose diseases via mobile devices and computers — and curb the spread of STDs, particularly in young people.

But whether it can overcome the cringe factor that STD testing generally evokes remains to be seen. Check out college kids’ reactions to the app in this KIAH-TV report.

pixel.gif

OK, maybe DIY saliva and urine tests are a little off-putting, but STDs are on the rise in the U.S., with almost half of new cases among those 15 to 24 years old, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports.

And maybe, with the STD app being developed in Britain, texting will give way to testing. Here’s a description in the Guardian of how the self-testing app would work.

footer.gif

Copyright 2011 Los Angeles Times

Terms

Back
Top Bottom