Do wearable shoe trees fit in the Jordan 6

I just bought some varsity reds, do wearable shoe trees fit the toe box or no looking at the site right now they look pretty legit

"Force Fields" that Footlocker sells, they work wonders.

I usually wait for the F&F sale to stock up on a few. I put a pair on the Varsity 6's.

wearable shoe trees are MADE to fit AIR FORCE 1s/JORDAN 1 toe boxes. BUT they do fit other JB shoes. i wore mine in the 3s, 4s, 5s, 7s, 8s, 10s, 11s and 12s. the more you wear them they form to the toe box of the shoe. one thing i like about WST's is that they bring the toe box up when you wear them so they look less creased if you have creases in them already. im pretty sure if you wear them in the 6s, it should have no problem. the UNIVERSAL shoe tree is flexable..so it'll fit in any shoe. it takes a little to get used to at first, so it might feel a little uncomfortable. make sure when you put it in the shoe, use your hand and push it all the way in..then put your foot in..lol.
the force field ones from retailers are nothing like the WST's..just my personal opinion..i used the force field before i found the shoe trees.

check out gourmet kickz's decreaser. they're pretty customizable depending on the shoes. used them in j's and sb's

It should fit, just make sure it's comfortable...
Force fields are made out of card boards not plastic, waste of $10

Yes, they work nicely in 6s. Just make sure to push out all of the sides (if you cannot remove the insoles). Also, I trimmed the bottom rim about a cm in total so that it doesn't stretch out the toebox too much.

make your own, they work fine
cut the cardboard inserts that come in the shoe
wrap in ductape to keep moisture and sweat from weakening and eating away the cardboard
did it to my varisty red VIs and rocked em twice already, look ds
all my kicks do since i have been doing this

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

just wear your kicks man, dont worry about it
Exactly, plus I like creases in my shoes.
hook me up with your wearable shoe trees then hah
grin.gif

You will loose all the comfort of wearing a sneaker with the WST thing, my feet hurts like crazy when I put them in. I have them in my shoes for less then 1/2 hour and it feels like torture. I have to took them out on the street and throw them straight into the garbage.

yup. prices are up to $14 now. when i bought them they were only $10. and yea, they do hurt your feet after a while. but whatever floats your boat..if you don't want creases in your shoes, pick up a wearable shoe tree. 100% effective. i always liked their other link to their site..
WWW.MYKICKSAREFRESH.COM

force fields are comfy imo a little expensive for what they are so i have like three pairs of them and i rotate them from shoe to shoe, i find no reason to peel the sticky stuff and actually "attach" them to the shoe.To me only reason to do that is so you have to buy another pair of force fields.

It says $14 but if you look near the bottom left corner there is a discount code. I think it is BAMBAM, but anyways with that code they end up costing $10

Originally Posted by shoeking101

Originally Posted by Flightposite

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

just wear your kicks man, dont worry about it
Exactly, plus I like creases in my shoes.

Really, now?
laugh.gif

lol i was thinking the same thing lol .....why would you like creases in your shoes?
Is it so hard to believe that people actually like to wear their shoes and like how they look worn? No its not, to each their own. 

Back
Top Bottom