Do We really Stunt for The Same Sex??

face82

Banned
I'm saying. Think about...... men put on for men rarely women. Women get fly for women. Example.....A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroomfull of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickzand so on. Do you feel what I'm saying? Women pul out he high dollar and name brand bags like I could give a +#* what the mane of it is, the same as we dowith Jordans and what not.

I'm not really good with putting what I wana say in the correct terms but just share your thoughts on this if you get what I'm sayin.

So you dress up for your man?
sick.gif

i get what you're saying.

and ive actually thought of the same thing before

which is why i dont care really about how i dress...

and yes we really do stunt for the same sex...check out the WDYWT posts...it's all dudes posting what they wore to other dudes

how suspect is that

I could careless what anyone says. Like I always like to say, "Dress good feel good."

It is more true for women, I honestly don't care about my lady's designer bag, but women do notice when men dress nice.

A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickz and so on.

maybe I'm not understanding...but, wouldn't it be the opposite? If you are going to a spot where the majority is females, wouldn't you try to getfresh? If you were going to a spot where there are mostly men, I dunno if I would be putting on the canali cologne....

I "try" to "stunt" because I'm no 10, so I need to counter that with nice clothes..........................for the ladies.

o yea, my personality blows, so we can talk about my clothes instead.

Originally Posted by Face82

A man can wear a T Shirt and jeans into a classroom full of chics and don't care. But if he was going to a spot where there is majority males he's gonna get fresh, whip out the high dolla outfit, kickz and so on.
Total opposite for me. I could care less what a dude thinks

Even then we're "stunting" for the other sex.

It's all a competition for the other sex to decide the victor.

think about it: most females don't care about your j's. all they care about is if they're clean, and go with what you got on (if that as much aswhats in ya pocket).

only a dude would snap his neck back like "thems them mocha 3's go hard"...

once i realized this, i chilled on the sneakers, and got me a few pairs of nice dress shoes...

i don't break necks no more, but i have been beating backs out a lil bit more...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

think about it: most females don't care about your j's. all they care about is if they're clean, and go with what you got on (if that as much as whats in ya pocket).

once i realized this, i chilled on the sneakers, and got me a few pairs of nice dress shoes...

i don't break necks no more, but i have been beating backs out a lil bit more...
lol. word.

but thats exactly what i mean. girls don't care about what type of J's you got on or your Supreme/The Hundreds or whatever other streetwear brand type$**% is hot right now.

nah, i dress for myself and target women. I never really care what another man thinks.

yea I understand what you're saying OP more or less.

In general when people stunt they do it to be admired and when you think about it, it isn't always for the opposite sex. Women buy expensive purses anddesigner shoes and *#@+ so that they can stunt on other girls and look flyer than the next chick because dudes don't really give chicks props for the typeof purse she got or shoes she's rockin we could care less. On the other hand dudes will be first in line to cop some exclusive sneakers so that they can 1up the next dude and be fly and have other dudes give him props for owning something that's coveted because the average female doesn't care whatsneakers you're rockin.

But that being said you can't generalize some people just like to look fly and may not be necessarily tryin to "stunt" for nobody.

I wear clothing to reflect who I am and look cool. If others take notice thats their buisness.

I dress for myself bc when I dress good I feel good, word to James Brown...
Same here.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

think about it: most females don't care about your j's. all they care about is if they're clean, and go with what you got on (if that as much as whats in ya pocket).

Ive had girls talk to me just off the strength of my shoes. But yo its not sexual its about competition like someone said. Being "better" then thenext man etc

laugh.gif
this concept applies here in NT *and other forums I might add, namelysuperfuture , honestforum and authenticforum*

we got so much BRO-mance (word to MTV) here on NT

Back
Top Bottom