do u wear shoes inside ur house?

No. And I take my shoes off in people houses.

You’re bringing dirt and filth from outside into the home.
Infuriates me when service people, or movers come into your house with their shoes on. Like WTF homie this is my spot remove your shoes or put the damn footies on.

Infuriates me when service people, or movers come into your house with their shoes on. Like WTF homie this is my spot remove your shoes or put the damn footies on.

Right, I tell them at the door. Either take your shoes off, or I got footies/bags for your feet. :lol:

That's a little OD to me, especially if it's something like a moving company where they're constantly going in and out of the house.

I'm a "no shoes inside" person, but in those instances I'm either gonna put down my own barrier or just clean up after.

If they’re moving, then I’m moving. At that point it doesn’t matter. :lol:

:lol: movers taking their shoes off is way od. House is gonna be dirty regardless then.
When we got our bed delivered movers were taking off their shoes. If we are moving in or out of the house, then yeah put down mats. Just because I sold or bought the house doesn't mean tear it up or dirty up the place.

I take them off at the door. Became more cognizant of walking through my home from the outside in them a while ago. Easy habit to get used to.

Gotta tell the cable guy to put on the footies.

They probably dont even wear those dirty boots in their own home. Then why mines

Not to mention they’re going to be going in & out constantly. Imagine how annoying that would be to have to remove & put your shoes back on?

Plus they need stability and traction carrying around heavy ****.

Yea the real only solution to movers is laying down something for them to walk on

I walk into the apt with my shoes but I remove them at the end of the hallway. Pretty much b4 I get into the kitchen/ living room. Sometimes I run into the crib with my shoes on just to grab something.and I be tight...

I walk around the crib barefoot(on carpet) but if i just came from outside i also rock my kicks unless they wet or work timz

When we got our bed delivered movers were taking off their shoes. If we are moving in or out of the house, then yeah put down mats. Just because I sold or bought the house doesn't mean tear it up or dirty up the place.
You tip them tho :nerd:

Some that I know who enforce the rule and make guests take their shoes off - have dirty floors just the same...

I have to bring a clean pair of socks to put on in the car when I leave so my shoes don't get all dirty & smelly inside.

...And they wonder why their feet stink.

In other words - the rule can be a joke, worthy of no respect in some cases.

None of y’all telling any damn movers to take off their shoes. Quit the duck tales.

If y’all was built like that y’all wouldn’t be hiring movers in the first damn place.

Lift with ya legs.

That's a little OD to me, especially if it's something like a moving company where they're constantly going in and out of the house.

I'm a "no shoes inside" person, but in those instances I'm either gonna put down my own barrier or just clean up after.

This is how I am. I was a mover and absolutely hated people that asked me to take shoes off or put footies on coming in and out when all I’m walking on is Hardwood floors. I definitely understood and didn’t complain if it was carpet but hardwood? It’s so easy to clean that’s one of the reasons people get it.

On a side note when our couch came my wife was here and told me the movers walked on our new white shag rug. She was hot.. sisters b/f had the audacity to do the same with shoes on. Like how do you not know that’s nasty and rude. Fools

None of y’all telling any damn movers to take off their shoes. Quit the duck tales.

If y’all was built like that y’all wouldn’t be hiring movers in the first damn place.

Lift with ya legs.

Come to my house, respectfully I’m asking you to. Or, atleast put on the footies.

Hey, come bring that heavy refrigerator into the house...

Gonna need yall to do it barefoot...Avoiding injury is not my problem. 8)
And the plumber better not think he's coming in for repairs with those steel toe boots on!

Hey, come bring that heavy refrigerator into the house...

Gonna need yall to do it barefoot...Avoiding injury is not my problem. 8)
And the plumber better not think he's coming in for repairs with those steel toe boots on!

This.

Y’all acting like sweaty socks is any cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom