Do people still use steering wheel lock clubs?

Was thinking about this thing the other day. Might cop one for my car, girl's parents live in the hood and they don't give a damn about alarms. I don't think you need it if you have keyless ignitions+alarm though.

Man I haven't seen one of those in what has to be at least a decade. My pops had one on his 1995 Toyota 4Runner back in the day though

:wow: :rofl:  repped, I forgot they existed. 

:rofl:  I remember these but only ever saw them used by people who drove hondas 

My dad still use one on his Tahoe like somebody wanna still that thing.....old paraniod *** negro :rofl:  

i swear every Accord must have come with these in the trunk :lol:

Way back in the day my pops had it in the car but he had it there in case some one got out of line. Not to lock the wheel. :rofl:

YO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why is lowkey one of the funniest threads right now?

Wooooow i forgot these existed :lol: :lol: It's been ages since I've seen one, probably 2003 or something

This reminds me of Mr. Bean removing his steering wheel off his yellow car

Those of you that don't know, Mr. Bean was a British tv show from the 90s

Don't use that stuff.  You're either driving in a jalopy, hoping you can claim insurance for a new vehicle, or you're rich enough to where you're taken care of.  The club does nothing actually.

Way back in the day my pops had it in the car but he had it there in case some one got out of line. Not to lock the wheel. :rofl:

This truly was the best use for it though.

Of all the anti-theft devices, this was easily one of the worst considering how easy it was to get around.

I got one on my whip right now. 2 wheel locks on each wheel too. If someone wants to steal your whip they will but the thing is to make it as difficult as possible to do it and they might as well go down the street and take theirs

This man knows, i got 1 for my 75 monte carlo. I know they want it but if they catch me slippin they gone have to work 4 it

how do they even work>??

The part protruding out prevents the thief from turning the wheel since it will hit any object in the way (door, leg, windshield, etc)

Hmm so it really does workk...

Maybe i shouldcop one

You should also buy a titanium steering wheel to go with it so people don't just cut it off...
Titanium steering wheel comes standard on da hemi b

i dont, but with my current vehicle, someone would be doing me a favor by stealing it...i prefer public transit anyway

Last edited:
granddad used to keep one on the old 626 :lol:

ah i miss those days

Pops had one in the accord back in the day.

And as recent as 3 years ago, my aunt had one in her old *** Altima. But she had one that made me feel ******ed. It locked behind the wheel and the gas pedal or brake, idk :lol:. At least whenever I used her car, that thing was useless.

Pops had one until he copped the break lock in the late 90s.
The Club then went on to be used as an actual club in case of road rage situations.

Never used the steering wheel lock but I actually used a clutch lock on my Integra last weekend when I left my car at my friend's house over night.

On cold  winter mornings those dumb + shaped key holes always jam the crappy keys
roll.gif

Last edited:
Someone on my apt. complex got one of these on like a 10 year old Accord.

Forreal nobody is breaking into garaged parking to steal your paint chipping, decade old Accord :lol:

Back
Top Bottom