Do people know that their girlfriend is ugly?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

pepperssuckyhd3.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Herer's one I'll get the other one when I get home i cant have this pic poppin up while im in the library

Hey to those who like to sit on their $@+!# all day and ridicule complete strangers...just wanted to let you know that you're wasting your time, especially with me.

Your negative words and opinions seriously have no effect on me. I am extremely happy and secure with who I am. I don't care if you think I'm ugly or weird or hideous or whatever other colorful adjectives you've used.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you're entitled to voice them, you're entitled to be morons who waste hours of the day.

For those who keep harassing me about "if you don't want your pictures out, then don't post them" I love it how you turn it in to my fault when YOU should have the dignity and respect not to abuse people's information.

(However, I won't lie...a lot of the photo shopped pictures I saw totally made me laugh and were forwarded on to some friends. Thanks for the laugh at least!)

I didn't post the original pictures. I gave my friend permission to do so. Neither of us knew the extreme you crazy people would take it to.
It was just us playing around with a camera and having a lot fun. Gosh, so sue us.

My Myspace profile will remain open and public solely because I DON'T CARE. Not sure how long it will take it to get in to your skulls. I should not and will not alter anything about me or what I do because some people don't "approve".

I love life. I never claimed to be "hot" or a "model" or whatever. I just claim the beauty of life and I claim the right to embrace passion and be who I want to be.

So, if you would, please leave me the **** alone already?? I mean, if you feel so compelled to keep leaving comments on how much you hate me, then by all means, go ahead. It's not my time you're wasting. I'm not the idiot here.

I'm not the victim either. You are. You're gifted with precious life and this is how you use it.

That is what makes me sad.

Go out and ****ing do something with your LIFE already

photoshops were funny but she's right. Making fun of someone over something they have no control over is wrong. It shouldn't be taken to the extremelike that.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Scotthall, you get a kick outta this huh? How old are you? dudes having too much fun making fun of the way god made a female look. i would understand if this was a high school kid doing it, but this is a grown man.
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif
leave the girl alone, like she said herself

You sound real soft right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom