Do people change, or does your perception of that person change?

if peoples perceptions are changing... they themsevles are changing... therefore no doubt people change but also peoples perceptions do change.... LOLWUT

Originally Posted by solelifik

if peoples perceptions are changing... they themsevles are changing... therefore no doubt people change but also peoples perceptions do change.... LOLWUT
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solelifik

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually "changed", they just matured and had changing tastes, but their personality/who they were/how they acted rarely changed, if at all.

Some of the people I hated the most when I met turned out to be some of the most important people in my life and the people I trust the most. Go figure.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually "changed", they just matured and had changing tastes, but their personality/who they were/how they acted rarely changed, if at all.

Some of the people I hated the most when I met turned out to be some of the most important people in my life and the people I trust the most. Go figure.

my perception changes of them, sometimes I'll think someones really cool at first but when I get to know em better theyre not, and vice versa

my perception changes of them, sometimes I'll think someones really cool at first but when I get to know em better theyre not, and vice versa

When it's good you think perception, when it's bad you say the persons changed. If that makes sense

When it's good you think perception, when it's bad you say the persons changed. If that makes sense

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

both

this, they change first then your perception

Not necessarily, or always rather. I may have looked down on someone in the past for some reason but now that im older I may be able to see it in another way(my perception of things changed and not the person.)
     People don't change, but they could either evolve or devolve.

Which is changing. I suppose it depends on your definition.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

both

this, they change first then your perception

Not necessarily, or always rather. I may have looked down on someone in the past for some reason but now that im older I may be able to see it in another way(my perception of things changed and not the person.)
     People don't change, but they could either evolve or devolve.

Which is changing. I suppose it depends on your definition.

Back
Top Bottom