Do jeans NOT GET DIRTY

i dont want my jeans to fade. I just wash them when they start stretching from normal use. obviously jeans get dirty, but most of us operate by what we see. If you have light blue jeans you'll see them get dirty so you wash them, but denim is too dark to notice.

Im just saying people dont play basketball or run on a track in jeans, so they stay pretty clean for a long time. If your that picky i hope you buy a new toothbrush after every brushing.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Personally I don't wash my jeans that often...I wash mine every 10 wears or so, depending on how much I've worn them. Usually I only wear my jeans for a couple hours max a day though, so I feel like it's a waste of laundry $ to be washing them every 2 wears 
You can't compare washing them to washing underwear...you wear one piece of underwear for 12-24 hours vs a few hours for jeans
Depends; if you work in an office and only wear your jeans when you're at home/on the weekend, then you could go awhile without washing them. Since I'm still in school though, I'll be wearing those jeans from when I get up in the morning until I go to bed like 18-20 hrs later. For the most part I'm just sitting down at a desk though so I don't really sweat in them at all. I probably wash my jeans once a month or so.

I'll never forget this one club in Switzerland where it was so hot in there my jeans were literally soaked as if I threw them in the pool 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I had no way to dry or wash them either and had to keep them in my luggage wet, smelled absolutely disgusting. 

I feel dirty after wearing my jeans 2-3 times, have to wash them after that, though I don't wear jeans often so it isn't too bad.

I only wear my jeans during the fall-winter. From october to april. So I wash em once during that period. I dont sweat in em cause its cold. Also I rotate them so they all get worn equally and hang em on my chair for a day after wearing em then they go in the closet.
When spring hits Im always in bball shorts.

here's why you guys wash your jeans so often: it's because you own a closet full of cheap levis you can get for 40-$50 dollars a pop and think you're doing it. with expensive denim, i.e. raw denim, it is neither necessary nor advised that you wash them too often. instead of washing, i put my denim in the freezer for a full day. this method effectively kills all bacteria that would cause any odor that may arise due to not washing. also, in response to OP's question, there was a article already cited in this thread, i would suggest everyone bashing something they do not understand give it a read.

Originally Posted by spacerace

here's why you guys wash your jeans so often: it's because you own a closet full of cheap levis you can get for 40-$50 dollars a pop and think you're doing it. with expensive denim, i.e. raw denim, it is neither necessary nor advised that you wash them too often.

i really only wear my jeans on weekends...and only for a few hours. i still wash them after wearing them about two times. three times max. all my jeans are cheap levi, old navy, a few chip and pepper...thats it. so i dont really care.

here's why you guys wash your jeans so often: it's because you own a closet full of cheap levis you can get for 40-$50 dollars a pop and think you're doing it.

Yeah, that's it
laugh.gif

Dudes runnin' around smellin' like %!% for fades
30t6p3b.gif

i don't think raw denim holds dirt. i've worn the same pair of APC Petit Standards for like 2 years straight. i've smoked and ashed countless Ls on my jeans and they don't contain any kind of odor. nobody can tell i haven't washed my jeans in years and nobody asks.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by LEBRONALD MCDONALD

girbauds dont.

i got on the black with red stripes on right now.

aint wash them since 2002

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cryingggg

laugh.gif

So wait ya'll are really telling me you've blamed another man's odor on his JEANS?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

here's why you guys wash your jeans so often: it's because you own a closet full of cheap levis you can get for 40-$50 dollars a pop and think you're doing it.

Yeah, that's it
laugh.gif

Dudes runnin' around smellin' like %!% for fades
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah bro, i see you didn't quote the rest of what i posted as if i didn't acknowledge the odor and how that could be resolved. 
eyes.gif

my question is why do u guys buy raw denim then?

what rapper or celebrity did u see?

what made u get into the stf or for ballers on nt "premium" brands like apc, nudie, or whatever flaveor of the month denim yr on?

i know you guys werent raised coppin raw denim. so why buy raw? you do know its popularity is in part due to ppl wanting that authentic experience of creating the whiskers that are dependent of their own form and body?

somebody direct kiya to drop some knowledge please. im pretty sure alot of you guys only buy raw bc its "cool".

dry cleaning jeans? where they do that at?????

I buy raw denim, because I actually like the quality.  I've never heard any rappers rap about raw denim, so you really can't say it's "cool" (especially considering the fact that Wiz Khalifa has the whole world wearing $50 Levi's).  It's not like the whole snapback fad, where people are rocking the &#^ just because they seen Big Sean, Wiz, tyga, or Chris Brown wearing them.  People who buy raw denim, do so because of the quality, and if you've never worn a pair, then there's no way that you could possibly know the difference.

As far as washing goes, I wash when I feel that it's necessary (which is definitely not after every wear).  They way some of you dudes talk, it seems like you roll around in dirt all day.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

what made u get into the stf or for ballers on nt "premium" brands like apc, nudie, or whatever flaveor of the month denim yr on?

i know you guys werent raised coppin raw denim. so why buy raw? you do know its popularity is in part due to ppl wanting that authentic experience of creating the whiskers that are dependent of their own form and body?

somebody direct kiya to drop some knowledge please. im pretty sure alot of you guys only buy raw bc its "cool".

http://niketalk.com/topic/31889/Denim-School?page=1
http://niketalk.com/topic/31889/Denim-School?page=1http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10614453/How-many-of-you-are-materalistic#reply-10614453

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10614453/How-many-of-you-are-materalistic#reply-10614453Those 2 might help you solve your question

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I've personally never heard a celeb proclaim that they were pro raw denim.
Dry denim, depending on the brand, is simply good quality unwashed denim. I buy them because of the authentic experience that they provide which the cheaper jeans simply can't replicate. 

Also, not sure to why you are dropping the "cool" card as if raw denim is more popular than washed denim. The responses in this thread alone would debunk that.

And I personally don't dry clean my jeans.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by CJ616

I buy raw denim, because I actually like the quality.  I've never heard any rappers rap about raw denim, so you really can't say it's "cool" (especially considering the fact that Wiz Khalifa has the whole world wearing $50 Levi's).  It's not like the whole snapback fad, where people are rocking the &#^ just because they seen Big Sean, Wiz, tyga, or Chris Brown wearing them.  People who buy raw denim, do so because of the quality, and if you've never worn a pair, then there's no way that you could possibly know the difference.

As far as washing goes, I wash when I feel that it's necessary (which is definitely not after every wear).  They way some of you dudes talk, it seems like you roll around in dirt all day.
i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure people were wearing levi's before wiz khalifa.
I mean, of course people have been rocking Levi's.  But Wiz has turned people who were strictly urban lines (rRocawear, Enyce..etc), into strictly 501's and whatnot.  It's crazy how people follow whatever their favorite rapper does.

Back
Top Bottom