Do jeans NOT GET DIRTY

Originally Posted by solidsnake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao

but alot of you guys are beyond the point. just because your jeans that you never wash aren't noticeably "smelly" doesn't mean that them joints ain't dirty. 5+ wears and you think they're still clean, cmon son. bacteria doesn't exist when it comes to jeans? and of course you can't compare your underwear to jeans, but if you gonna treat your jeans like that, why not do the same for your shirts, polos, crewnecks etc. throw them all in one load with your freezer cycle LOL.

and yall be bashing levi's like they aren't good quality. my favorite pair is about 2 years old and they're as good as ever, holdin up with no rips or tears, still uncomfortable like day one.
Originally Posted by GFlower8

thewhole 250 dollar raw denim thing is pretty gross. so how does it workexactly? enlighten me... you buy "raw unwashed" sandpaper denim, wherethem a hundred times, never wash them, then get cool natural distresseddesigns in them?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by spacerace

why do you keep insulting people that go about things differently than you? grow up. if you don't agree with it, then so be it. no need to bash something that can't comprehend. 

seriously.. there is no reason this damn thread is 8+ pages long..

alot of insecure dudes nitpicking things they dont understand/agreed with.

btw, i have 2 pairs of quality demin.. both almost a year old & have yet to be washed.. do i stink? according to alot of people, no.. so who cares, really? (i donate my denim before even thinking about washing & wearing them again.)

slacks, khakis, etc.. all hit the washer after a couple of wears.

1. learn the meaning of insecure before u go throwing it around

2 its called proper hygiene not insecurity

3. probably dont wash your sheets because you dont sweat in youre sleep right?

3. you dudes stink get over it, you smell like moth balls and ranch dressing, nobody tells you this because all your friends do the same thing and they stink too

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

1. i know the meaning.. and you are a prime example of one. see: the # of times you've posted in this thread worrying about other mens' pants
2. why does it matter so much to YOU what my hygene is like?
3. again, why do you care what my sheets smell like?
laugh.gif
 are you serious homie? did someone w/ stinky Nudies empregnante your girl?
sick.gif
you really go about your day smelling other dudes pants? sounds like you do.
laugh.gif

I wash mines after a few wears or after a solid night out. Dont care if they're my levi's, projek raws, apc's or dockers.

btw Dudes caught bans over burritos, now its gonna be over jeans.

cue mjpopcorn.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

here's why you guys wash your jeans so often: it's because you own a closet full of cheap levis you can get for 40-$50 dollars a pop and think you're doing it. with expensive denim, i.e. raw denim, it is neither necessary nor advised that you wash them too often. instead of washing, i put my denim in the freezer for a full day. this method effectively kills all bacteria that would cause any odor that may arise due to not washing. also, in response to OP's question, there was a article already cited in this thread, i would suggest everyone bashing something they do not understand give it a read.

*smells jeans i havent washed in 6+ months* nope, dont stink. and moms would tell me if i was stanky because she blunt as hell.

I havent washed my naked and famous jeans yet
Bought them in november
Dont plan on washing for a while.(No i dont wear them everyday. I do try to get at least 3 wears a week tho)

I dont see how yall comparing jeans to shirts, and underwear....what?
laugh.gif

as far as the stink thing goes...they smell like...well jeans?......Sure they have dirt and grim probably. doesnt really look like it tho
everyone has germs on their clothes right now

If they do start to stink...frebreeze away...or stuff them in a ziplock bag and do the freezer method
if it really starts to get to "bad" since its so disgusting...Just give them a soak is all you need to do and your ready to go

but thats just me tho. But everyone usually tells me how good I smell. but hey....this is NT....I must smell like a dumpster since I dont wash my jeans
laugh.gif
yall are foolish

Just know the more yall wash your jeans....the faster your going to need a new pair. mmm goodbye

moms just asked me the last time I washed my samarai s710s when I was home this weekend. She don't understand....

I work with my dad and he straight told me to change my jeans before left for work this morning. I guess pops isn't about that life
ohwell.gif

I don't typically care or comment on what another person does as far as clothes and things of that nature but people that don't wash their jeans after dozens of wears is dirty.  Period.  Your skin naturally emits oils, odors, sweat, dead skin follicles. etc. and the build-up of those things on a garment that touches your body as much as jeans do (especially since a lot of the raw denim and those that don't wash consistently are relatively "snug") is disgusting over the course of months of daily use.  Putting your jeans in the freezer does NOT rid them of natural oil and dead skin follicles.

Everyone is free to do as they please but there is no disputing this...

Thread makes me wanna throw on my never-before-washed New Standards and rock em while I find another pair of raw denims to cop.

smokin.gif

NYC? I gotta meet dese dudes, everybody I know washes their jeans, after about 4-5 wears but why yall do this? Ya jeans are 3x heavier wit all dat dirt and grime in it, you sit in public places, fart, spill things and some of yall aint wash jeans in almost half a decade? NT we got to do better. Seriously. Nvr understood this at alllllllll.

same dudes talkin bout i wash my jeans everyday so they dont stink prob take axe body spray or cool water tot he face thinkin they smell good. #smellsgoodman

Y'all DISGUST me.

I wear my jeans two times max and then wash. Only once if it's a hot summer day, I'm doing some sort of activity at work or anywhere else in which I sweat, or they get dirty in any way. The thought of wearing my jeans any longer is gross. Selvedge denim I'm too scared to wash myself so I take them to the cleaners after a couple of wears.

Only thing I can think of that I wear more than twice without washing are coats, jackets, hats, and winter gear like gloves and scarves...and obviously shoes. Even coats/jackets I tend to wash at the end of the season. Hats, gloves and scarves get thrown into the washer or handwashed if they're wool.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Y'all DISGUST me.

I wear my jeans two times max and then wash. Only once if it's a hot summer day, I'm doing some sort of activity at work or anywhere else in which I sweat, or they get dirty in any way. The thought of wearing my jeans any longer is gross. Selvedge denim I'm too scared to wash myself so I take them to the cleaners after a couple of wears.

Only thing I can think of that I wear more than twice without washing are coats, jackets, hats, and winter gear like gloves and scarves...and obviously shoes. Even coats/jackets I tend to wash at the end of the season. Hats, gloves and scarves get thrown into the washer or handwashed if they're wool.

High maintenance!
pimp.gif
 I shave my head twice a day, once in the before sleeping and waking up! I take a shower atleast 6x a day! Double that, when summer comes! 

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

My guy friends will tell me they don't wash their jeans, then have the nerve to tell me that their legs are always itching. I wonder why idiot. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
dude got them bedbugs in his jeans
Nah is not that. The dye is irritating his skin. 

Back
Top Bottom