mad.gif
Now they super skinny, before they were just regular skinny

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by maldonado

LOL.....

all that you have to do is:
1. fill the tub with hot water.
2. add a capful or two of dr. Bronners (or Woolite Dark).
3. agitate
4. let sit for 10 minutes.

voila.

5. HANG DRY

indigo loss will be minimal on quality denim.

washing can range from once/twice a month to once every 6 months.

me personally, I will wash/soak with the instructions above once every couple months, HOWEVER, if I spill something onto them or if they were to (they havent yet) start to get nasty, the above method can be done much more frequently, and QUALITY denim will still maintain much of the color and rigidness.

the KEY is drying.
you dont throw them in the dryer!

strictly hang dry. thats how most of you are sabotaging your denim. drying it in the dryer will kill the color, texture, etc.

if you use the instructions above, QUALITY denim will return to a rigid state, close to how the raw denim was when you first copped.

I wear Flat Head, Levi LVC, Double Volante denim and my method works great, no matter if you wash monthly or bi-yearly.
spoken like a true virgin.

roll.gif

says the dork with the soccer avy. sorry homie, you aint doing it in your 94 JNCO's just because you wash them $#!#$ daily.. your jeans might be clean, but they're trash and you still smell like dog %%%!. 'ol broke asss scumbag steve lookin bum...lol

and to homie that said just throw it in the washer...... I dont wear $30 JCPenny specials my dude. when/if you ever get you some nice Japanese denim, you'll understand the method to my madness..

Some of the stuff some of you be wearing, I'd skip the washer and go straight to the garbage can with that mess. It's TRASH.

Please dont think you stepped your game up because you recently copped some True Religion, and 7For, etc., etc.. all trash, b.    
stop being an elitist dude you sound like a herb.  even the dudes at superfuture will throw their jeans in the washer.  wash them on the delicate cycle inside out with woolite dark.  done that with all of my expensive jeans and their fine.  at the end of the day they are just jeans.  they won't spontaneously combust in the washer.  i try to avoid washing my denim but when they get dirty i will. 

you talk like you read sufu for 5 months and copped your first pair of flat heads now you think you're a boss. 

Back
Top Bottom