Do any of you have that one friend that...

anthony stark

Banned
Gets a girl and drops off the face of the planet?

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

yeah and then they break up and he hits you up like - hey man, how come we havent been hanging out lately... im pretty sure everybodys also got that one friend thats a pathological liar and just makes #$@* up all the time

yeah and then they break up and he hits you up like - hey man, how come we havent been hanging out lately... im pretty sure everybodys also got that one friend thats a pathological liar and just makes #$@* up all the time

Going through that right now. My cousin (18 years old) finally got a girl, and I hit him up, but he responds back with the one word texts...

me2:30pm: "wat you up too fam?"
him3:45pm:"nothing"
me:3:46pm:"swing thru i got this nice stuff"
him:10:47pm:"my fault my phone was off"

bullsheizeeee
mad.gif

Going through that right now. My cousin (18 years old) finally got a girl, and I hit him up, but he responds back with the one word texts...

me2:30pm: "wat you up too fam?"
him3:45pm:"nothing"
me:3:46pm:"swing thru i got this nice stuff"
him:10:47pm:"my fault my phone was off"

bullsheizeeee
mad.gif

let them do them, stop worrying about what the next man is doing. You only live once

let them do them, stop worrying about what the next man is doing. You only live once

I'm not mad that he puts his girl of 2 weeks before his friends of 15+ years.

I'm mad because this dude has been telling me that he's been sick for the past 2 weeks.

I found out today from one of my other boys that sick meant that he's hanging out with some girl he just met.

Just tell me the deal, don't BS me.

Back
Top Bottom