Do any of you guys tan?

I used to see alot of those italian guys with big muscles when I went tanning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I used to see alot of those italian guys with big muscles when I went tanning.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
- you look orange?

Tanning beds don't make you orange, spray tans & self tanners do. And I don't even go tanning any more.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I have, just for the hell of it.

I have light skin so just wanted to experiment.

Stupid mistake that I'll never do again.

Care to elaborate why it was a stupid mistake you'll never do again? Just curious.

I've never gone tanning, but understand why some do. People are ODing it though.

I actually did it a few times last month and I have to say it's pretty soothing during the winter, I almost ended up taking a nap in one word to Stewie
laugh.gif

Plus, I always got compliments that I had a nice healthy glow. Beats the hell out of looking pale.

The only guy I ever knew that tanned also wore Ugg boots and lipgloss.

But the choice is yours.
ohwell.gif

Between my high meat diet, my lack of exercise, the history of prostate cancer in my family, and several other things that will likely kill me... the lastthing I plan on doing is intentionally cooking my skin resulting in cancer.

I have to draw the line somewhere.

Ive done it before. I went a few times in the beginning of a summer just so I didnt end up with a farmers tan.

Id NEVER go in the winter, but just to get some color I saw no problem with it.

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by Rafool

I have, just for the hell of it.

I have light skin so just wanted to experiment.

Stupid mistake that I'll never do again.

Care to elaborate why it was a stupid mistake you'll never do again? Just curious.

I've never gone tanning, but understand why some do. People are ODing it though.
I tanned for more than I should have for my first time. Came out looking like Mr. Krabs.

That was my stupid mistake. I don't need to go tanning anyway, but nothing against tanning.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Gym, Tanning, Laundry..

GTL
pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of yall dudes wanna hate on OP and other guys who tan but yall are same dudes who will say/do anything to get some P..

I've noticed with some of my pale white friends after they got a tan (Not an OD one, though) that girls started to notice them more.

So I say go for if you think it'll improve your appearance, Just don't OD on some Jersey shore $#!..

I just started tanning. Got a unlimited month membership. I'm headin to Miami with my girl at the beginning of february and i'm pretty pale so Iain't trying to burn and be stuck in our hotel room all week. Gotta get the base goin now.

Back
Top Bottom