Do any of you guys like kids? Whats the point? -non parents enter-

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

You were a kid, I'm guessing you had a bad childhood.
eyes.gif

Not really, I had a great childhood. I grew up with EVERYTHING i ever wanted.
jaycee-dugard-phillip-garrido-compound-20090827-234254.jpg

which tent did he have you in?

actually this big one right here
2096bmh.png
Sonned

I like kids for the most part, but I'm not sure that I ever want to own one.

I rent my cousins for a few hours here and there, and that's enough for me.

for me kids are weird, disgusting, ugly and on top of all that ANNOYING. I don't ever picture myself having any kids. Also i don't understand the joy of people who have kids. honestly these kids will most likely just be an average person. When kids grow up parents don't seem to be as enthusiastic about them as when they are first born. so tell me NT, what's the purpose of children? why do people get so happy when they come around?

I DO NOT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO NT PARENTS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

for me kids are weird, disgusting, ugly and on top of all that ANNOYING. I don't ever picture myself having any kids. Also i don't understand the joy of people who have kids. honestly these kids will most likely just be an average person. When kids grow up parents don't seem to be as enthusiastic about them as when they are first born. so tell me NT, what's the purpose of children? why do people get so happy when they come around?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif

Hahaha, I didn't really realize how funny that was until you quoted it. That's not the purpose of having kids, so that one day he will grow up to bethe next Hugh Hefner...

But I agree with you OP. I think having kids is overrated. All these broads in the nieghborhood talk about their dumb kids and their bad antics as if having anextra mouth to feed while earning 10/hr is the greatest thing in the world.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you're still young. your thoughts will most likely change.

ps.
Of course you won't like kids until you have your own
I don't have kids of my own but I love kids
Same. OP you're coming of real negative, it's like you don't want to be different. It's like you don't want your children tobe different. It's cool, I'm not judging you, but if you really wanted to you can create some change, but it's up to you. Seems like your satisfiedwith life so do you, I'm not judging, nor caring.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I love kids, but I don't want any of my own. I'll most likely adopt...why bring kids into this world when many need our help. I think people should adopt more, passing genetic material to the next generation is overrated.
i thought like you too about the adoption up until about a few years ago when i witnessed how my good friends adopted sister is. They adopted her very young to basically replace the child they had lost and now she is growing up with ADD, sharts while ice skating and playing tennis on a regular basis, demands insane amount of attention, thinks she is an anime character and somehow knows how to speak phrases in Russian which is hard to comprehend being that her adopted parents aren't russian.

....i was adopted in 1986 when i was 3 days old. Actually I do have a mild case of ADD, but neither me nor any of the other adopted people I know have thedevelopmental problems that your describing this girl having. I went to college, im in the military, at 23 im pretty young, but i dont consider myself to be afailure at life like your painting this girl to be
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I love kids. You can stop them from bugging you by having mind control over them.
exactly.

i be sending the *#+! out of all the kids at my school...

telling them all types of off the wall +@+%...then laugh at them when they try to comprehend....

I have hated the notion of having kids my whole life but as I get older, I feel like it is starting to change a little.

Not a big kid person myself, I see my friends having kids and it's something that I don't want to deal with. Yes, I'm selfish LOL

Originally Posted by rillo561

Not a big kid person myself, I see my friends having kids and it's something that I don't want to deal with. Yes, I'm selfish LOL

i myself am VERY stingy. i dont like to share my things or give to anyone. i will take every chance i get. also i get pissed off easy very little patience

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I am not planning to have kids till mid 30's. (preferably 33-36)

I want to start/be involved with a career that i think can take me where i want to be in life (financially).
I feel you on that but Im not sure what age, but i work @ a school and some of the kids got their heads on straight but them other ones actignorant

children are simply the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.theyre a replica of yourself if you think about it.i cant wait to have my kids and have embe flossing the best gear i ever had as a child.

seriously bro? You dont want to extend your name? And keep your blood alive in the future?
frown.gif

The joy of my son learning dinosaur and truck can not be explained in words. Teaching him little boy stuff like stomping like a T-Rex is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom