DMX ...

roll.gif
 I was watching some of this earlier and dude is crazy. Son flipped on her on a dime

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude really did prove his son right though.

This is the best comment, though:

TheFiso1 12 hours ago
Im surprised DMX hasn't had an endorsement deal with timberland yet.....no other rapper wears timbs as much as this dude

DMX dresses like every 40 year old black man in the world. Dude needs to get a sponsorship deal with Harold Penner Man of Fashion. I bet when he goes to church he wears all linen everything and low top timbs when its chilly and dress sandals when its hot.

I dunno man. I thought it was really sad. I know DMX is unstable but i'm looking at it like, a father has had a crap relationship with his son and now they unfortunately have to try to repair it at the witness of america. It's sad, that kind of pain to not have a father/son relationship is just too much real life for me to laugh at.

No judgement on anyone else, because i laugh at messed up things all the time so carry on.

Thanks for reminding me that episode is on RIGHT NOW on OWN oprahs tv network. I'm watching it as I type I feel bad for him

I love DMX, he's a terrible father but I bet he'd be awesome in your crew 
smokin.gif

Mutha**** D mutha**** M the only X I know is Xzibit or RBX!!! It's his fault he had the time and the means financially to be a part of his sons life he had enough money to step away from the big show, but showed his selfishness by putting his career and barking first!

Back
Top Bottom