[| -- DJ Drama & Cam'Ron Gangsta Grillz: "Boss Of All Bosses" Drops Today -- |]

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Jules300

I cant stop listening to this ++!
pimp.gif
vado is in my top ten now

vado>drake

7489.gif

But anyway... Vado can SPIT and homie up there that said Vado > Juelz.. That is ABSURD.

I Cant see Vado making any records that get ANY type of spin on Radio or even in Whips UNLESS Cam'rons on the track.. Mixtape is WHAT I WAS EXPECTING BTW.CRRRRAACCCCKKK!!!!!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Can I get a list of songs that are hot? I just turned it on and I'm bout to turn it back off..
yep

for you the samething i told Frank Mucus

just say you not a cam fan

this tape go hard.

laugh.gif
Fan? No. Do I like his music? Yes

Halfway thru and "Hustle" is all im really feelin..

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I've only listened to this once, and it was piff.

But one line stuck out to me, and I can't remember who said it.

"Let go of A' least a Ki like J. Records.

Pretty Clever.
Vado dropped that gem.
Son is extra nice, i think he lyrically better than juelz just off this mixtape, but i can't see son breaking out on his own.

That Arab Music Track.. Beat is
eek.gif

Im glad he got that perfect DipSet style as far as producing.

I %#!!% with the UN

Minus Byrd Lady - Vado, Clips and Cam are alll NICE

Can I get a list of songs that are hot? I just turned it on and I'm bout to turn it back off..
yep

for you the samething i told Frank Mucus

just say you not a cam fan

this tape go hard.

laugh.gif
Fan? No. Do I like his music? Yes

Halfway thru and "Hustle" is all im really feelin..

fan, i dunno call it what you want. look at the other replies in the thread. maybe you dont like the music thats cool, but vado came correct an cam is actuallyspittin on this tape an the tracks go hard. all you feelin is hustle so far an the track right before that is ric flair that everybody else was goin
eek.gif
over.

its coo though everybody got they own opinion. if you #($&# with cam i dunno how you cant be likin this tape. point blank period.

Why cant Vado make spins ?

all juelz was in his early days was a mixtape kid and a feature to cam on his remixs.

Vado has what juelz used to have in the jersey era. Jim jones killed his and Elz whole carrier. its sad to see what happend i really haven't
heard of juelz since 05 ? what the games been missing thats damn near 5 years ago.

Vado CAN get spins with the right record. Somethin along the lines of You The Baddest, could easily be all over the Radio

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR

3b56e
laugh.gif
i might have to agree with Audi though...

oh yeah Vado is that dude. Im mad it took Cam for dudes to recognize him cuz when he was with Millz he was spitting even crazier +%*# then whats on this tape
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Vado is that dude. Im mad it took Cam for dudes to recognize him cuz when he was with Millz he was spitting even crazier $!*! then whats on this tape
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Why Vado blackout on 'Drama' like that tho?

Still aint check for Crime Pays yet, but this tape is hard.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR

3b56e
laugh.gif
i might have to agree with Audi though...

oh yeah Vado is that dude. Im mad it took Cam for dudes to recognize him cuz when he was with Millz he was spitting even crazier +%*# then whats on this tape
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Vado is that dude. Im mad it took Cam for dudes to recognize him cuz when he was with Millz he was spitting even crazier $!*! then whats on this tape
pimp.gif
smh.gif
hence why da co-sign is SOOO important.

Back
Top Bottom