[| -- DJ Drama & Cam'Ron Gangsta Grillz: "Boss Of All Bosses" Drops Today -- |]

U get washed up with no soap so come Clean
My money like Green, but the Loafers Red....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

might spin this tonight, it sucks that this, Slaughterhouse and Escape Route all drop on the same day

and I was just telling this __ Henz that Harlem is lacking right now, dudes ain't bumping no Uptown Music anymore. Hopefully this is the start of more tocome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I'm on Land of the Dealers, and so far it's pretty good, but nothing to
eek.gif
about

just say you not a cam fan

this tape go hard.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

NEVER HAPPING
pimp.gif

THEY AINT GOING ON TOUR ANYMORE
what that got to do with a better version not coming out.
u meanin to tell me that they RECORDED the song horribly?

they was going to work on more tracks for the tour

but money problems stop them from recording

i hope there's no beef....
frown.gif
not traditional beef...like da "ohi F's wit him..but he's a horrible businessman" beef....

im suprised none of ya have commented that killa tweeked his flow for da betta..son barely rockin da ruta tuta computa computin flow...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im suprised none of ya have commented that killa tweeked his flow for da betta..son barely rockin da ruta tuta computa computin flow...
nah my man go back a few pages, i def mentioned this already

then nothin4ever said after me its cuz araab tracks, i think vado got cam spittin better also.

good money, thats why i was so happy when jada and cam was workin wit eachother....make cam step his game up.

Word I noticed the change in flow on CP and when this GG was leaked a couple weeks ago.

Anybody else was
roll.gif
when Drama said BETHA!!!!

Vado = A slighter better Juelz...Juelz is almost there but then he goes half ******. Dude spits random wack lines that are out of place.

Vado gets it.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Vado = A slighter better than Juelz...Juelz is almost there but then he goes half ******. Dude spits random wack lines that are out of place.

Vado gets it.
Fixed*
pimp.gif

Mixtape is better than anything i have heard in a long time.

I wanna see if the Cam and Gucci mane , or Cam and Max b every comes around. Free the wave

Back
Top Bottom