[| -- DJ Drama & Cam'Ron Gangsta Grillz: "Boss Of All Bosses" Drops Today -- |]

This tape goes hard...but I think I'ma have that Wiz x Curren$y joint in rotation in the whip more

This tape kinda tough...
Cam and Vado complement each other well...reminds me of the good ol Come Home With Me days...
Anyone else wish they was rapping over other Ns beats straight diplomats vol 1 style
pimp.gif

On another note I have to vent...
I don't know how many tracks he did on this but I keep hearing his name so im gonna blame him...Araab Music YOU SUCK...
I don't care about all that fancy looking *$*@ u be doing on the mpc...Your BEATS SUCK...
Your beats give me a $@#%+@$ headache wit your trash sound effects and drums that don't even knock...
Cam please call up Heatmakerz or Digga or some *$*@...

this was probably mentioned somewhere so if it has my bad, but
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
, can you imagine? wonder why he turned it down..
The Virginia duo originally reached out to the Dipset rapper about appearing on the remix to their debut hit "Grindin'," but he turned them down. "We wanted Cam on the 'Grindin' (Remix)' back in the day and he was like, 'Get outta here with that,'" Malice reveals to Rap-Up.com

Originally Posted by magikmike

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
The Virginia duo originally reached out to the Dipset rapper about appearing on the remix to their debut hit "Grindin'," but he turned them down. "We wanted Cam on the 'Grindin' (Remix)' back in the day and he was like, 'Get outta here with that,'" Malice reveals to Rap-Up.com

The !@@$ was wrong wit Cam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by magikmike

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

The !@@$ was wrong wit Cam
smh.gif

Cam spit over the Grindin on the Diplomats Vol 2 mixtape but it wasn't even really a verse.
Him on the remix would've been nice tho.

I remember hearing Vado on that "Zone Out Season Vol.1" but I didn't notice he was that nice till he started messing with Cam.

i c wat yall sayin about the sound quality.

wats yalls favorite tracks
i like:frown:top 3)
get it
blow my high
the baddest

I always thought Juelz was wack, or mediocre at
best. Vado got spit, and I agree on the mainstrem
arguement. He needs his own sound/style to get
that radio airplay.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm like.........

fvhhzt.gif

Ric Flair.

pimp.gif

straight fire
pimp.gif

I'm almost half-way through & this !!@% is hot so far

Fixed lol

Im surprised noboy talking about Fed Story that beat go so hard and vado flow in lyrics on it are
eek.gif
sick.gif
. I dont see how dudes cant like this tape. Ur either a hater or just not a cam fam.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

lol jules that was seriously the first thing I thought of when I saw it, shout to the taxi fam hah

You already Kno lol
tongue.gif
I miss taxi
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom