DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

yes, i copped on Black Friday. This shoe is far better looking in person and looks even better being worn. If you can get them on the 20th, I suggest you copp.Pic don't do these any justice!!!

Nino

i guess the days leading up to and includin the 20th, i will check for these...i dont kno how much better they can look in person, but we shall see...

NTNY will have these on the 20th...Not sure if Mercer is getting a 2nd shipment yet, but i will keep ya'll posted...

Lol uh oh .....GOON SQUAD!!!!!!! If they line cut the brooklyn come out...its way too cold out for the b.s that went down last time

Originally Posted by searchin4js

NTNY will have these on the 20th...Not sure if Mercer is getting a 2nd shipment yet, but i will keep ya'll posted...
Thanks for the info and future info.

what bs that went down last time?

judging from the context of chatta78 comment, most likely people cut lines and started scruffles.

Originally Posted by nikes06

what bs that went down last time?

judging from the context of chatta78 comment, most likely people cut lines and started scruffles.
there was no line cutting at mercer st. in nyc as wristbands were given out on the wednesday prior to release...

these are going to be very wide spread...much like the questo's......3 stores in Michigan getting them......hit the link in my sig if you need help pickingup a pair...

Hopefully I can find these in Houston. Lol, these drop the same day as the CDP, wonder if people will have enough money left to cop these af1.

Nobody has pics?
smh.gif

Price is $150.00 again and everyone who got the 112 Pack are getting these. My spot got 18 pairs!!!

Nino

i actually like these alot too bad they wont be dropping anywhere near me and ebay prices are gonna be crazy

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

Price is $150.00 again and everyone who got the 112 Pack are getting these. My spot got 18 pairs!!!

Nino
Thanks Nino. I might have to call a spot. I hope they aint gonna tax.
And does anyone have any pictures of them wearing them with normail jeans? All I see is mayor and CK with huge jeans with on.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom