DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

These are actually pretty dope in person.
pimp.gif

Nike%20Air%20Force%201%20Black%20Friday%20DJ%20Clark%20Kent%20112%20Pack.jpg

I too was one who thought these were hideous,BUT I still bought a pair b/c I came across them at retail. They are much much better in person

Duke copped the last sz. 11 out of goliath...look better in person like I stated earlier...it was funny cuz dude coppin wasn't evenly ereally tryin tocop...I was gonna ask him if he really wanted but I jus dipped oh well
grin.gif

just once i want to see a "famous sneaker head" or "sole collector pin up" who gets to do a shoe with Nike do something simple and normal.Everyone talks about how shoes were back in the day and so forth and how its about the classics then you see stuff like this. Sometimes simplicity is better.

Yea simplicity is better to many of us up here on this board but the wild and funky *$@! they put out seems to sell well enough for them to go down thatpath...I agree simplicity is always better and tho these have that hair material, it is still a simplistic cw...blk/silver can't get more basic thanthat...for those in NYC, these are at Transit but for 250
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

just once i want to see a "famous sneaker head" or "sole collector pin up" who gets to do a shoe with Nike do something simple and normal. Everyone talks about how shoes were back in the day and so forth and how its about the classics then you see stuff like this. Sometimes simplicity is better.

I feel where you're coming from, but think about what you're saying for a second... I love and have a great respect for older/simpler sneakers. Otherswho share the same enthusiasm for sneakers appreciate both the simple and over the top designs and colors also. But these same people, if given the chance toput their own "personal" spin on a current shoe would go over the top as well.

I call it the Homer Simpson Syndrome:

homer_dreamcar.gif

And just for the record, if I was given the chance to design my own Air Force 1.... I'm giving that baby a royal blue Foamposite upper / carbon fiber midsole / clear outsoles / black mesh tongue / a Sherlock Holmessilhouette on the insole and a Penny symbol right after the "AIR FORCE" on the heel!

AIR FORCE

And just for the record, if I was given the chance to design my own Air Force 1.... I'm giving that baby a royal blue Foamposite upper / carbon fiber midsole / clear outsoles / black mesh tongue / a Sherlock Holmes silhouette on the insole and a Penny symbol right after the "AIR FORCE" on the heel!

sound just as bad as the black fridays.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom