DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

I should have passed......but I had my spot hold my sz12 and I didnt want to pull a pump fake on buying them.....I am going to put them up on ebay.....

so many people hate em
i wish i would have copped a pair
i slept on the releases twice

These have some nice characteristics(3M and the sole), but I can't mess with the pony hair. Still interesting.

757 peeps: i saw these at dtlr in military circle mall if anyone is interested

i'm not a fan of this shoe

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

just once i want to see a "famous sneaker head" or "sole collector pin up" who gets to do a shoe with Nike do something simple and normal. Everyone talks about how shoes were back in the day and so forth and how its about the classics then you see stuff like this. Sometimes simplicity is better.

I feel where you're coming from, but think about what you're saying for a second... I love and have a great respect for older/simpler sneakers. Others who share the same enthusiasm for sneakers appreciate both the simple and over the top designs and colors also. But these same people, if given the chance to put their own "personal" spin on a current shoe would go over the top as well.

I call it the Homer Simpson Syndrome:

homer_dreamcar.gif

And just for the record, if I was given the chance to design my own Air Force 1.... I'm giving that baby a royal blue Foamposite upper / carbon fiber midsole / clear outsoles / black mesh tongue / a Sherlock Holmes silhouette on the insole and a Penny symbol right after the "AIR FORCE" on the heel!

AIR FORCE

HAHAHA..homer simpson syndrome. To each their own on personal prefs. And regardless, if this shoe not only had pony hair but came with a big old steaming ponydump they still would sell out regardless. I think what surprises me is that a design like this isnt surprising at all. Every animal print or hair on noahs archas been used already.

in the pictures they look horrible but in person there 100 times better, there not the dopest shoe either but a real nice shoes the pics dont do them justice,,i love my pair

Back
Top Bottom