DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

I was thinking of going but dont bother they already handed out wristbands all 75 of them... so if you go you probably wont get your pair..

Via KixandtheCity.com

28h3975.jpg

il8x3m.jpg

KATC:
In the spirit of Black Friday, although the Black Friday Nike Air Force 1 Low features premium materials that rarely appear together on a sneaker, the retail price is set at $150, half the price that the sneaker would normally cost.
that's $150 more than i'd wanna spend for these.

Thank god I didnt go.. Just to think dudes been out camping since Monday!! Krink AF1 it is!!

I don't think they are that bad. Definitely something unique and new. Would I have waited out for these? Definitely not. If I can get them on the 20th forretail then I probably will. But I think this is one that all those resellers waiting in line will flop on.

Hair on sneakers is never good. Year Of The Dog joints with the pony hair are horrible. The joints without are much flyer.

Who the *%%+ thought "hair" on sneakers would be a good thing? Doing something different is cool. Trying too hard never is.

Nike x Wookie is not a good look.

I mean they ok but get the
grin.gif
for the campout aspect...but if u can get them for retail then I guess its not that bad...jus nothin reallyspecial...resellers will not get the returns they thought they would

$150 on shoes that 'should' cost $300? I wouldn't wear them for free. no thanks. and I hate that leather lining on AF1s. sure it looks cool butafter 15 mins of wear my fee are hurting. I'll take AM90s over Js and AF1s anyday.

Back
Top Bottom