DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

So the RD is changed to Dec 10th? Or are they just releasing at other places then? Please confirm someone. Thanks
Release info for Black Friday is Mercer St in NYC, Concepts in Boston, and I forget where in Miami. These should be hitting various retailers onthe December 10th as a secondary release.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

So the RD is changed to Dec 10th? Or are they just releasing at other places then? Please confirm someone. Thanks
Release info for Black Friday is Mercer St in NYC, Concepts in Boston, and I forget where in Miami. These should be hitting various retailers on the December 10th as a secondary release.

are they hitting the west coast at all?

Actually I apologize. According to the Nike Sportswear Website...the Secondary Release will be December 20th. And itsmedallas, it says 'exclusive retailersacross the US' so could be the West Coast.

Release info for Black Friday is Mercer St in NYC, Concepts in Boston, and I forget where in Miami. These should be hitting various retailers on the December 10th as a secondary release.

Thanks for the info.

Kind of some more/new info.
laugh.gif

mi-gente-clothing-black-friday-1.jpg
Nike Sportswear got at Mi Gente Clothing to work up a limited Black Friday T-shirt that will be given away at the three spots DJ Clark Kent will be in person for the release: Nike Sportswear (NYC), Concepts (Boston), Shoe Gallery (Miami). This exclusive shirt features "Black" written in several different fonts with tone on tone black printing with "Friday" finishing off the shirt in black 3M. Could this hit of black 3M on the shirt drop some hints about the shoes? We will just have to wait and see…

Maybe black 3m somewhere?
grin.gif

Dudes are already lined up at all 3 locations for these haha. Some dudes have no life.

Hey I been on Nike talk for ages. you guys think you would be nice enough and get me a pair for free?
happy.gif
please?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Pony hair midsole....wow I'm not too sure how that would come out lookin but it sucks there won't be better pics released before the official drop
They DO NOT have a pony hair midsole. The midsole is pretty slick, though.
There is no black 3M.
They are not all black, nor all pony hair.. there's another material/color on the shoe.
I think they're pretty clean.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Pony hair midsole....wow I'm not too sure how that would come out lookin but it sucks there won't be better pics released before the official drop
They DO NOT have a pony hair midsole. The midsole is pretty slick, though.
There is no black 3M.
They are not all black, nor all pony hair.. there's another material/color on the shoe.
I think they're pretty clean.

Thanks for the info.

Good looks on the info...but dudes lining up already means these are a no no for me...damn dudes is gonna wait in line for some sneaks on thanksgiving? Showswhere some dudes priorities are
grin.gif
....I guess I will see pics when someone posts pics of their pickup
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Dudes are already lined up at all 3 locations for these haha. Some dudes have no life broads.

fixed.

hahahaha
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one with that on my mind. If I livedin NY I'd be at the crib smashing shorties while it's cold outside. But I do that here so.... Yeah

So I went passed the nike sportswear store on Mercer to see what they had....but I didn't see anyone posted up for these but I did see two dudes outside soI don't kno if they worked there or waitin for the kicks and that was around 6:45....so I guess if dudes are contemplatin to wait or not, u probably willbe one of the 1st
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom