Divorces with Single Moms Are Most Difficult According to Divorce Lawyer

I notice some of the staunch "stay home mom, no way" tend to be younger dudes. They covet the little they have at the moment and can't imagine it stretching that far or see far enough to themselves being so financially well off at some point. Had the same thought when I was younger though.

I notice some of the staunch "stay home mom, no way" tend to be younger dudes. They covet the little they have at the moment and can't imagine it stretching that far or see far enough to themselves being so financially well off at some point. Had the same thought when I was younger though.

I'm a washed financially well off mid 30s married man. Do not want my wife to stay home.

For those that are pro wife at home what is the benefit?

Is child care the main deciding factor? Also once the children are in primary school does the mother still stay home and if so what is the reason?

Same, my preference is a non-traditional working wife but it's not a hard up thing either way. Like I said if I can comfortably afford it, and it's not one of those worst case scenarios i'm ok with it. I've met well to do C level execs whose wives were technically "stay at home" moms but kept so busy themselves they needed assistants too.

[
A lot of people who have this outlook also come off as if they’re going to force the woman to work :lol:

For those that are pro wife at home what is the benefit?

Is child care the main deciding factor? Also once the children are in primary school does the mother still stay home and if so what is the reason?

Culture and legacy. I wouldn’t leave my cell phone unlocked with a stranger for an hour therefore I’m not leaving my children with strangers for 8+ hours … especially with what‘s being pushed in schools and society these days.

is it weird that your wife has to depend on you for money? I hate that. Feels controlling.

Or would you just give her money every week like an allowance or let her spend freely out of y'all's joint account? Does she need to ask every time she would buy something for herself?

Anyone actually living this life want to chime in? I'm really not trying to hear from the idealistic single people who never been married on what they think they would do. What really happens?

is it weird that your wife has to depend on you for money? I hate that. Feels controlling.

Or would you just give her money every week like an allowance or let her spend freely out of y'all's joint account? Does she need to ask every time she would buy something for herself?

Anyone actually living this life want to chime in? I'm really not trying to hear from the idealistic single people who never been married on what they think they would do. What really happens?

I don't give my wife an allowance because she doesn't need it but she has access to my Amazon account so..... :smh: :lol: . I guess at this point it's a joint account but she only uses my debit card on there for her frivolous purchases.

I don't give my wife an allowance because she doesn't need it but she has access to my Amazon account so..... :smh: :lol: . I guess at this point it's a joint account but she only uses my debit card on there for her frivolous purchases.
Yeah but your wife works. It doesn't even make sense to have two Amazon accounts in one household. But you can save multiple debit/credit cards on Amazon I think 👀

Culture and legacy. I wouldn’t leave my cell phone unlocked with a stranger for an hour therefore I’m not leaving my children with strangers for 8+ hours … especially with what‘s being pushed in schools and society these days.
I'm sorry but what? :lol: Why did you use that as an example for your point?

An unlocked phone with a stranger to your children with a stranger?

I don't even disagree with your point its just the comparison example seemed weird.

Yeah but your wife works. It doesn't even make sense to have two Amazon accounts in one household. But you can save multiple debit/credit cards on Amazon I think 👀

You can. She uses mine then pretends she didn't know that she chose my debit card on there. :lol: Every week there's a mystery box on my porch of things she buys from amazon.

As a teacher I want to ask what’s being pushed in schools?

If she gone be a stay at home mom… she better be operating a daycare business while she at it
Pretty much what my mom did. She is maternal af so it works for her
She started her daycare at our house around when my older brother was born

Having a baby then being forced to go back to work when they are only a few weeks/months old is insane to me. Those first few years are the best

CRT and the LBGQT agenda the libby scum love so much

/ aepps20 aepps20

Did I do it right? :nerd:

Well done Master Sergeant Zik
TCPA.gif

I'm sorry but what? :lol: Why did you use that as an example for your point?

An unlocked phone with a stranger to your children with a stranger?

I don't even disagree with your point its just the comparison example seemed weird.

IMO, It’s weird that people are more protective over an inanimate objects then they are over their own children. I use the cell phone example because have been lead to believe that things matter more then people. I trust the mother of my children to bring them up in alignment with what we value more then I do people I don’t know.

As a teacher I want to ask what’s being pushed in schools?

You ask a lot of rhetorical questions. If you are a teacher why would you ask me something that you should be a subject matter expert on?

For the sake of the conversation I’ll start with something simple. I don’t want my children eating gmo Frankenstein foods. Sure I could pay an exorbitant amount for a private school where better food is served or send them to school with a packed lunch.

My preferred approach is to use the relationship humans have with food and the preparation of it as the curriculum itself. Agriculture Biology Economics History Geography Mathematics are just basic stuff that has gone into the planning of a meal.

It’s not normal for humans to be “washed” at 30-40 years old. A lot of it starts with the food habits people grow accustomed to eating when they are younger. Why would I subject my children to that when there is someone who loves them more then anyone on the planet and I know they are going to teach them our way ?

Back
Top Bottom