Divorces with Single Moms Are Most Difficult According to Divorce Lawyer

Thread heating up...keep going. Y'all can do better.

Have two female friends that work remotely and are stay at home homes and the husbands both f'd it up. One cheated, one is an abuser. Both chicks are sweethearts, both gorgeous. Great catches. Now they're getting divorced. Husbands goofed.

Oh word? They're dating yet?

I'm tryna get that sugar momma alimony.

I have a suspicion that dudes just gonna hear "women and divorce" in the same sentence, and throw their Chelsea boots on

I see two ways this thread can go, the diet Kevin Samuels path, or an airing of grievances regarding child support payments

Given the age range of NT, and that team Raw was popping 10 years ago, my guess is child support payments
Bomb this thread
D4719D68-1AC0-48CB-8E71-A253175E7F5E.jpeg

That stay-at-home spouse household doesn't work anymore. Expenses are too ******* high and in most cases, a single-income household isn't enough. So turn off or not, I can't carry a woman that doesn't put in her fair share. Doesn't have to be an equal amount, but her contributions to bills percentage has to match mine to keep things fair .

That stay-at-home spouse household doesn't work anymore. Expenses are too ****ing high and in most cases, a single-income household isn't enough. So turn off or not, I can't carry a woman that doesn't put in her fair share. Doesn't have to be an equal amount, but her contributions to bills percentage has to match mine to keep things fair .

Realistically speaking how many men make enough money to be the only working person for a family now?

That stay-at-home spouse household doesn't work anymore. Expenses are too ****ing high and in most cases, a single-income household isn't enough. So turn off or not, I can't carry a woman that doesn't put in her fair share. Doesn't have to be an equal amount, but her contributions to bills percentage has to match mine to keep things fair .
What is a fair share? You tryna go 50/50?

If your wife makes more money than you, do they take the child support directly out of your alimony if you get divorced?

I admit I constantly dwell on my stance with not marrying nor dating a stay-at-home mom/housewife. Those are one of the most worthless female dogs in mankind. I hate them so much that I wish they were all dead.

I will never marry nor date a housewife because I refuse to enable laziness, weakness, stupidity and absolute dependency. Any man who takes a housewife absolutely has a negative IQ level.

The only valid reasons for a woman to not work are if they're physically handicapped or deemed legally stupid.

If a woman has hands and feet and is physically mobile, then she can work. The only reason a woman doesn't work is that she chooses not to do so, and she found a sucker to support and enable her.

If a female dog expects me to work and support her sorry butt in a relationship while she gets to stay home and live an easy life, what's more likely to happen is that I will throw her sorry butt down some steps before I enable her laziness.

_101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg

Are these “my woman is gonna have to work” takes coming from folks who are unmarried / without children?

I’m curious if the line of thinking would change over time.

Married. Never been attracted to women without careers or an education. I also want daughters and I want my wife to be a good example of what's expected of them. Which is more than sitting around doing housework as all you have to offer.

Married. Never been attracted to women without careers or an education. I also want daughters and I want my wife to be a good example of what's expected of them. Which is more than sitting around doing housework as all you have to offer.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom