DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park

Recently, I shared menus for “Fantasmic!” Dining Packages now available to reserve at Disneyland park. Today, I’m excited to share the complete foodie guide to the brand-new “Fantasmic!”-inspired eats and sweets which can be found throughout New Orleans Square, Frontierland and Critter Country beginning July 17!

Mint Julep Bar

Blackberry Beignets
Churro Cart in New Orleans Square

Sour Watermelon Churro
S’mores Churro from Churro Cart in Critter Country

Churro Cart in Critter Country

S’mores Churro – A graham cracker churro with chocolate and marshmallow dipping sauce
Churro Cart in Fronteirland

Sour Watermelon Churro
Golden Horseshoe

Chocolate Cherry Coke Float
Cookie Sundae
Spicy Peanut Brittle made by Disneyland Candy Makers
Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park
Harbour Galley (Evening Menu)

Lobster Mac and Cheese Hot Dog
Lobster Roll
Loaded Lobster Chips – House-fried potato chips topped with tender lobster, cheddar cheese sauce, spicy-lime mayo and chives
Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park
Hungry Bear Restaurant

Teddi Berra Lavender Sparkler – A sparkling drink with lavender, elderflower and lemon
Milk and Honey Funnel Cake – Topped with sweetened condensed milk, clover honey, edible flowers and whipped cream
Blueberry Honey Crème Pie
Foodie Guide to ‘Fantasmic!’-Inspired Eats and Sweets at Disneyland Park

Outdoor Vending

Nachos – Tortilla chips with warm nacho cheese and pickled jalapenos, topped with picante sauce. Perfect for eating on the go or while watching “Fantasmic!”
Kettle Popcorn – Sweet and salty kettle corn
Locations with Dining Packages featuring reserved viewing for “Fantasmic!”

Blue Bayou Restaurant
River Belle Terrace
Hungry Bear Restaurant
To make reservations for a “Fantasmic!” Dining Package, visit Disneyland.com or call 714-781-DINE.

What “Fantasmic!”-inspired eats are you most looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comments below!

check link for some pics

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-inspired-eats-and-sweets-at-disneyland-park/

lots of news this past weekend
Star Wars Land = Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and coming to Disneyland first half of 2019

Marvel Land coming to DCA

Tron Cycle Roller Coaster coming to WDW
Mickey & Minnie Ride replacing Great Movie Ride
Toy Story Land to open at WDW next summer
Lots of changes at Epcot including Ratatouille

I saw some clips, it does look amazing. It was a soft opening, right? Or was it one of the reserved ones where you have to pay events?

I saw some clips, it does look amazing. It was a soft opening, right? Or was it one of the reserved ones where you have to pay events?
It was a soft opening, we got there and they just said you guys are lucky today will be the first day it premieres

I used to live in Orlando as a kid and took the Disney parks for granted. It was dope but I went too often with family. Visited Orlando like 10 years later and had to hit up Disney. It was magical. Definitely appreciated.

Grew walking through DCA when Beach Boys blasted through the speakers. Seems like they are slowly transitioning away from the 'California' theme. Little bit of sadness but lots of excitement. 8)

back when they had the golden gate at the entrance and that slingshot ride by california screemin

I am fine going away from the California theme with the pier since it just feels like going to Santa Monica being there lol

Kind of wish they kept the California theme. But I'm sure the change will be for the better.

I'll miss the CA in DCA, but always excited to see the evolution of the parks. They know how to get people stoked about going, no matter how many times you've went. It never gets old, because they always drop something new. If you like Disneyland in the first place, and I love the joint.

details in the last vid below

lots of news this past weekend
Star Wars Land = Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and coming to Disneyland first half of 2019

Marvel Land coming to DCA

Tron Cycle Roller Coaster coming to WDW
Mickey & Minnie Ride replacing Great Movie Ride
Toy Story Land to open at WDW next summer
Lots of changes at Epcot including Ratatouille

Back
Top Bottom