DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Going to Disneyland in a couple weeks to check out the winter decorations. Last year was my first time going during the holiday season and i had such a blast. Really liked the Small World show at night and the fake snow on main street. This time around i won't be in such a rush and just enjoy the day w/ the family.

Tickets copped. Gearing up to head down on Saturday. We'll be in the park on Sunday and Monday, head home Tuesday.

Supposed to be crazy busy starting Saturday until thanksgiving, probably cause of Mickeys bday

Need that Christmas spirit jersey for my girl but they have been sold out for weeks already

End of the SoCal Pass
The $469 Southern California Pass was discontinued today. The pass is frequently used as Christmas present, so Disney’s decision to discontinue it now, rather than after the first of the year, shows that they are evaluating the impact of lower cost passes on the resort. But don’t panic just yet, if you already have a SoCal pass you’ll still be able to renew it. Strangely, the SoCal Select pass, which is cheaper and offers about 45 fewer available days, is still being offered.

nah, keep the monthly payment plan

two tiers are fine but you'd probably end up spending more and get dates you won't ever use/need

but if you're on the fence about APs, now is probably a good time to get them so you can just keep renewing them even if they decide to just not have any in the future

Going to Disneyland in a couple weeks to check out the winter decorations. Last year was my first time going during the holiday season and i had such a blast. Really liked the Small World show at night and the fake snow on main street. This time around i won't be in such a rush and just enjoy the day w/ the family.

I'm going in 3 weeks with my shorty for her born day. We're doing mostly universal, and one disney park though. How was the weather last year? We've been checking weekly and it seems to be high 60s to low 70s. Is that cool for FLA this time of year? Trying to see if shorts are still needed, or joggers for comfort.

Also how did you purchase park tickets? We're only doing a park a day from Sunday - Thursday. Not sure if we need those two and three day passes or not.

nah, keep the monthly payment plan

two tiers are fine but you'd probably end up spending more and get dates you won't ever use/need

but if you're on the fence about APs, now is probably a good time to get them so you can just keep renewing them even if they decide to just not have any in the future

They need to fix overcrowding.

AP's are too accessible, there should be no payment plan.

Have one AP with no black out dates, and one with two weeks in Decemeber and all the other major holidays weeks.

I agree with overcrowding but I don't think they could do much about it outside of completely eliminating AP

they implemented the staggered pricing and the park still got record highs in visitors

they make too much money from APs especially since the CA parks aren't an international visitors hub like the one in Florida so eliminating it or the monthly payment plan will provide more problems than solve them

despite the record setting visitors, Disney was still cutting cost so I can't even imagine what they'd do if they aren't making as much money

their new projects will drive the capacity to max (especially once SW land opens) but they invested plenty on all these contructions (now with new Hotel and parking plus Marvel Land) so they're gon' want to keep those crowds coming

:lol: they’re not trying fix overcrowding, they’re trying to manage it. they don’t want to stop or slow the cash flow

that is true, they need to drive that crowd to DCA because some parts of that place is a ghost town

last time I was there, I even got to ride GotG 4-5 times

Had an absolute blast. It had been years since I was last down there and to do it as part of our growing family was just that much better.

We did a full day Sunday and Monday and Monday was much more crowded. Got to the park around opening and left around 7-8 both days. Our 2 year old was wiped.

He loved it’s a small world, especially when we did it at night after it was all lit up. We took it more leisurely on Monday, taking in the parades etc. can’t wait to go back.

Back
Top Bottom