DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Damn those treats sound pretty damn good. I wanted to do a RunDisney next year sucks they had to stop them. Hope they bring them back in 2019.

probably a lot later if it does return because iirc the new hotel and parking won't be finished til 2021 or later

but honestly that was Disneys excuse, other reports are saying it's the neighborhood that was against it because of the road closures (also the same neighborhood/businesses/city council that was against the east side plans of the park so their alternate plan was the hotel and parking on the west side)

I understand where they're coming from but it's like for 4-5 hours closure that starts at ~5am (4 Sundays a year) and it generates ~$30m for the city, I think it's worth it

probably a lot later if it does return because iirc the new hotel and parking won't be finished til 2021 or later

but honestly that was Disneys excuse, other reports are saying it's the neighborhood that was against it because of the road closures (also the same neighborhood/businesses/city council that was against the east side plans of the park so their alternate plan was the hotel and parking on the west side)

I understand where they're coming from but it's like for 4-5 hours closure that starts at ~5am (4 Sundays a year) and it generates ~$30m for the city, I think it's worth it
eh disney low-key runs that city
i just wish disneyland was as big as disney world

eh disney low-key runs that city
i just wish disneyland was as big as disney world

Man they definitely do. Anaheim has to be rolling in cash between Disneyland, angel stadium, Honda center and the grove alone that’s not including the other smaller venues.

it's always awesome to be able to run inside the Anaheim Stadium during the half marathon, we also go to pass by the Honda Center and their transportaion hub looks pretty awesome and futuristic, could be a part of tomorrowland

back to Disney, they have been running the city but supposedly new city council elects are pushing back and that's why that new walkway on the east side didn't get approved so the tide might be changing

and unfortunately, their space are very limited and expansion is going to become more and more difficult in the future, unlike Florida where they can just expand and buy up the empty lots around the park, Universals about to make a huge expansion there too

I like htis vid analysis of where Marvel Land will go and explains the other expansion at DCA

upcoming popcorn buckets that people line-up for will be Pluto
not my pic, reports are it's selling out
DSC_1122.JPG

Ran the Thor 10K and the Avengers half marathon this past weekend for the first time. Kinda sad they won’t have these events for a few years. Really had a fun time

I'm sure there are some who do.

I got to admit, some of them are pretty nice like the Oogie and the Tie Fighter ones and the Plutos adorable too.

I really just don't want to get started :lol:

I believe you only get discounted refill if you buy a bucket and only for that day, like $1 or $2.

Ran the Thor 10K and the Avengers half marathon this past weekend for the first time. Kinda sad they won’t have these events for a few years. Really had a fun time

same here man. ran the half marathon and my son did the kids races. i had the time of my life seeing how happy my son was.

and damn i should have copped that pluto bucket lol, people everywhere was rockin that thing like a necklace.

Back
Top Bottom