DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Running in an empty Disney Park is dope AF. I always enjoy it! From the courses I’ve run, I think DL is better. It might even be my favorite course that I’ve run. I just remember entering Paradise Pier with it all lit up. My reaction was literally, “W:wow:W!”. However, I’ve performed better in Orlando.

Last edited:
Running in an empty Disney Park is dope AF. I always enjoy it! From the courses I’ve run, I think DL is better. It might even be my favorite course that I’ve run. I just remember entering Paradise Pier with it all lit up. My reaction was literally, “W:wow:W!”. However, I’ve performed better in Orlando.

i think florida is a bit more flat than california, anaheim isnt as hilly as LA (ran a 5k in LA and was more hellish than the half) but it has a lil elevation and they got you running down by the underpass then have to run up again

plus i figure you run a bit faster in florida as gators can munch on your leg at any second

also forgot to post the rundisney merch, again this is disney cashcow, so many merch and people are eating it up, i had to have so much restraint because i could have gone home with literally a dozen or more items but i just got a hat and the spirit jersey plus the hotel spirit jersey that restocked

IMG_4525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom