DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

damn, i enjoyed both shows and especially frozen, its always a great place to rest your feet and cool off

Multiple Disneyland Resort cast members have been posting on their social media accounts that the "Frozen - Live at the Hyperion" and "Mickey and the Magical Map" shows have been closed permanently.

Both shows have been closed, along with the entire Disneyland and Disney California Adventure theme parks, since March. But the social media posts suggest that Disney has chosen not to bring back those productions once the parks reopen and to include many of those shows' cast members among those to be laid off from the company.

damn, i enjoyed both shows and especially frozen, its always a great place to rest your feet and cool off

Multiple Disneyland Resort cast members have been posting on their social media accounts that the "Frozen - Live at the Hyperion" and "Mickey and the Magical Map" shows have been closed permanently.

Both shows have been closed, along with the entire Disneyland and Disney California Adventure theme parks, since March. But the social media posts suggest that Disney has chosen not to bring back those productions once the parks reopen and to include many of those shows' cast members among those to be laid off from the company.

bring Aladdin back

think im
Headed to downtown Disney tomorrow
My girl been fiending to go waste my money
:smh:

Tbh, I found it to be a waste of time
We were there super early too, they don’t let cars Into the lot til around 9:45

bought some Halloween baskets for my nephews and my girl wanted a mug

didn’t bother eating there, just got a lemonade and mint Julip from the jazz kitchen

Oh and my girl was tight that there wasn’t any Halloween decorations at all
Like not even on the Disneyland / California adventure facades
That was wack

Attachments

• 9FFEC18F-177F-48BA-9884-039B56BA86DA.jpeg
    9FFEC18F-177F-48BA-9884-039B56BA86DA.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 461ECA3E-DEFD-431D-8DAC-3F4A810FF78F.jpeg
    461ECA3E-DEFD-431D-8DAC-3F4A810FF78F.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Not too bad early, but as we left around 1
The check in line to get the temp screen was long af Literally wrapped and zig zagged back to the parking lot
Hmm, I'm not sure if I want to even attempt to go, when I stop by in November. All that time just for Downtown Disney? I think I'll pass.

crazy that WaterWorld IP is alive and kicking at universal parks that it getting its own "world"

i do like that film and concept and due for a reboot or sequel of sorts

I see Disney world with their struggle commercials. Nobody going to your overpriced Covid spreading park just to pay 20 bucks on a hotdog and small nonrefillable water

Not surprised with the revised guidelines. Figured there was no chance of opening this year.

a lot are very unhappy about it, i can see both sides of the coin but at some point places just have to open back up (safely as possible of course) because a lot of people cannot survive if they have to re-open next year + parks aroudn the world has been able to open up and most report (including our nt brethren here) that wdw is one of the safest places right now with how they operate

analyst has estimated DL has lost $2.2billion in revenue already and continue to grow each day and that is not counting the revenue lost by other businesses around the park

1603231590444.png

The statement was issued by Erin Guerrero, Executive Director of the California Attractions and Parks Association, to Deadline:

To say today’s announcement on theme parks is disappointing would be a grave understatement. The Governor has not used science or data to inform his decision. Theme parks have opened and operated safely around the world for months. Data and science prove that theme parks can operate responsibly anywhere – there is no rational reason to believe they can’t do so in California. No one cares more about park employee and guest safety than the parks themselves. Let me be unequivocal–the guidance issued by the Newsom Administration will keep theme parks shuttered for the foreseeable future. By forcing amusement parks to stay closed until their home county reaches Tier 4, the Governor has issued a “Keep Theme Parks Closed Indefinitely” Plan which will devastate California’s major theme park industry.

1603231628563.png

Statement from Orange County Healthcare Agency
Dr. Clayton Chau, Director of the agency, said,

“I think for a large county like us, especially a county with institutions of higher education where folks [are] coming in from outside the county and outside the state, I think it’s going to be very hard to achieve the yellow tier.”

He believes that it will take a vaccine before the county can achieve the Yellow Tier:

“It depends on when the vaccine will come as well as how many doses [are] available for our populations as well as how many of our residents will readily accept the vaccine – those are the three factors that will determine how soon we can get to the yellow tier.”

lol if there’s ever something that doesn’t “need” to open, it’s an amusement park. What people NEED is the government to finally pay back the taxes we provide in the form of paycheck protection, healthcare, and multiple stimulus checks

before someone argues that there’s no money for that, let me remind you the US gave billions of a boarder wall that was never put up and millions more towards a space force which may not even be a real thing

Well, Orange County better get their **** together if they want to have Disney open. The pandemic isn't over and people need to follow guidelines if they expect see things open as normal.

lol if there’s ever something that doesn’t “need” to open, it’s an amusement park. What people NEED is the government to finally pay back the taxes we provide in the form of paycheck protection, healthcare, and multiple stimulus checks
I was shocked that people protested to have Disney open.

Really.

I was shocked that people protested to have Disney open.

Really.
It’s why this thing will never go away. Priorities are shot in America. People crying over not eating out and not being able to go to the movies. The entertainment industry in general can die and everything will be fine. If you, generally speaking, are worried about peoples jobs, none of that should be an issue now if the idiots in charge would allow benefits to happen. A handful of old white men are killing millions of Americans on a daily basis.

South OC won't drop to the lower tier if cities like Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and the rest of South OC continue to not follow guidelines.

the entertainment industry employs a lot of people and to say "if it dies and everything will be fine" is just insane

Back
Top Bottom