DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

disneyland should offer up food to go
OC fair set that up and its doing ok

but i guess they aint tryna be responsible for large crowds considering all you have to go through just to get in

thanks for the update

is there still ap discount in stores and restaurants?
Yes there is. My pass was set to expire in April and the guy at WOD asked me if I had a pass I told him ya and swiped it but I guess it didn't work, he still gave me the discount. I used it at another store and it worked there when I swiped.

Saw this on someone’s Ig story. New Chadwick Boseman mural at that one main window at the old ESPN building in Downtown Disney.

4C8297D2-F5B9-4369-9112-61F4B8E3AFB9.png

Was thinking long and hard about booking Aulani a week before Christmas, they have 35% off 5 night stays, but I don’t know if I can bring my little family of four there and spend all that without peace of mind. A week in Oahu at Aulani for less than 4K, with flights, isn’t bad but the headache of that long flight and not knowing how many reckless heads there could be in Oahu, and at the resort, causes me to hesitate.

^ Probably should just play it safe and wait another time. No need to rush. One of my good friends had an Aulani trip that she had planned with her family for next month. She cancelled and is looking into 2022 at the earliest, just to be safe.

Was thinking long and hard about booking Aulani a week before Christmas, they have 35% off 5 night stays, but I don’t know if I can bring my little family of four there and spend all that without peace of mind. A week in Oahu at Aulani for less than 4K, with flights, isn’t bad but the headache of that long flight and not knowing how many reckless heads there could be in Oahu, and at the resort, causes me to hesitate.

Hawaii has low numbers. But Oahu is heavily populated with military. There’s been very little deaths in the military but still with people coming and going so much...idk. I think Hawaii also has a mandatory quarantine for anyone not from there. So that would definitely cost extra money.

and aulani isn’t all that. It’s a decent overpriced hotel but there’s no rides or anything. The character breakfast and snorkeling are about as good as it gets.

I believe Hawaii got rid of the mandatory quarantine if folks take COVID tests and provide results a certain amount of days before flying. PROLIFIK1 PROLIFIK1 that may be the right move though, waiting until at least well into 2021 or 22 may be best.

I feel way better about going to Disneyland when they reopen than flying to Hawaii. We still have family down in CA so it would be a fun drive. Holding out hope they’ll reopen for the holidays, but I can’t imagine what that reservation process is going to be like. Haven’t read into how they’re doing it at Disney World.

if aulani is going to be anything like wdw, id honestly be pretty confident and safe there

most people seem to agree that being int he parks actually feels like the safest place to be with all the policy and procedures they have in place, all those mess in the beginning has been sorted out now and the crazy ones has been weed out

they do have the best deals right now which makes it very tempting and the NTer here who visited recently seemed satisfied with his trip and safety

I guess we’re missing Halloween this year. Rumored to target first week of November if all is right with Governor Newsom.

So before making an the main announcement, you take a jab at the state for not lifting restrictions? Okay, dude.

Think the whole thing is they got word they aren't reopening.
Thought it was rumored that today an announcement would be made either way.

Also heavily rumored that some commercial with Gavin and Mickey was being filmed to announce the reopening

October was most likely ruled out for opening already for a few weeks. Flu season is up ahead and it is expected Covid will blow up. Probably another reason why Newsom has been laying low. He probably wants to see how next month fairs out here in the OC. It either can continue decreasing or blow up as expected.

There was filming crew the past week, but who knows when that will be used for now. Hoping for the best out of all this.

Back
Top Bottom