DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

oh for sure. but that doesn’t seem like it’s changing soon enough to get people the help they need now

sent out my vote about 2 weeks ago

i also helped NOT to get trump elected last time and we know how that turned out

so theres just no guarantees in life

Well, Orange County better get their **** together if they want to have Disney open. The pandemic isn't over and people need to follow guidelines if they expect see things open as normal.

That's what I'm saying! All that nonsense of putting blame on the Governor, should also be put on the residents of Orange County. Things won't get better either with those people running around acting like this pandemic isn't real.

Also for those that are AP holders, what are your thoughts on Tokyo Disney cancelling and doing away with their AP program? There's a chance that could be a domino effect where it'll probably happen at Disneyland. I won't be surprised if they got rid of it for the next 2-3 years until they recoup from this year.

it depends on how much tokyo relied on their local guests in comparison to tourists

DL would struggle a lot more without the local AP holders visiting the parks every weekend of when there are slow days, majority of their visitors are local unlike wdw

like right now, from my understanding, wdw isnt even filling their capacity outside of some weekends and mostly because they usually have more tourists but everyones trying to stay away from the US right now and also the same reason they cant rely on tourists at DL

i could also be completely wrong, who knows, its been a crazy year and i just never know whats gon’ happen next...

or the ice cream shop next to starbucks, its right there

i wouldnt mind dining at carthay circle either, just convert all those outdoor space into an outdoor dining space

i get it, it was a **** move by disney but also for someone who makes so much money, does it really hurt to just pay for damn pass?

:lol:

in the end i guess it is disneys loss

Shonda Rhimes shares Disneyland pass incident that made her move to Netflix

Shonda Rhimes is doing things her way. The 50-year-old showrunner recently sat down with Hollywood Reporter and revealed Disneyland tickets are what prompted her move to Netflix from ABC after 15 years.

Rhimes remembers the day that changed the trajectory of her career. As part of her partnership with ABC, the Scandal creator was given complimentary Disneyland passes. As they aren’t interchangeable, on one occasion when she wasn’t joining her sister, daughters, and their nanny for a fun-filled day at the park, she couldn’t just let one of them borrow her pass. So Rhimes simply requested another.

As the creator of Grey’s Anatomy, the longest-running scripted show at the network, she didn’t expect asking for an additional pass would be too much trouble. But it was.

“We never do this,” said a few different representatives at the company before Rhimes was issued the additional pass. But when her family tried to use the pass at the park, something unexpected happened. The pass didn’t work.

When Rhimes reached out to an executive at Disney/ABC to fix the problem she says she was told, “Don’t you have enough?”

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Rhimes wanted out of ABC. But she admits it was a struggle working with the company even before the Disneyland debacle.

“I felt like I was dying,” she said to the publication. “Like I’d been pushing the same ball up the same hill in the exact same way for a really long time.”

WDW Entrance makeover for their 50th.
87269EDB-0434-4338-B840-B16656C3CAB5.jpeg

downtown disney was disappointing to me a few weeks ago

they had a hot dog and churro cart out there but really shouldve had a churro or even turkey leg stand out there.
would be better if they put out more stands with the usual snacks out too

but i get that they want to limit gatherings and lines

Might have to start figuring out how to make some of the churros at home. The last great one I had was a peanut butter and chocolate sauce drizzled one, with some peanut sprinkles on it.

downtown disney was disappointing to me a few weeks ago

they had a hot dog and churro cart out there but really shouldve had a churro or even turkey leg stand out there.
would be better if they put out more stands with the usual snacks out too

but i get that they want to limit gatherings and lines
They are going to extend DTD to buena vista in DCA. They will sell more churros, popcorn and ice cream from their carts. Disneyland is currently trying to find a way to open up mainstreet.

goddamn, wdw cleaning house

Legendary “Citizens of Hollywood” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Let Go As Entertainment Layoffs Continue at Walt Disney World

Citizens of Main Street Laid Off at the Magic Kingdom

Entire Cast of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage” Laid Off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Entire Cast of “Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue” Dinner Show Laid Off at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

Entire Cast & Crew of “Festival of the Lion King” and “Finding Nemo – The Musical” Laid Off at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Entire “Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor” Show Cast and Crew Laid Off at Walt Disney World

disney released " DIY " videos of some of their treats including churros
There’s a certain brand Disneyland uses, Tio Pepes which you can buy at smart and final cook at 400 degrees for 4 min

Thanks fellas i'm gonna go peep the vids and pick up the churros

goddamn, wdw cleaning house

Legendary “Citizens of Hollywood” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Let Go As Entertainment Layoffs Continue at Walt Disney World

Citizens of Main Street Laid Off at the Magic Kingdom

Entire Cast of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage” Laid Off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Entire Cast of “Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue” Dinner Show Laid Off at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

Entire Cast & Crew of “Festival of the Lion King” and “Finding Nemo – The Musical” Laid Off at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Entire “Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor” Show Cast and Crew Laid Off at Walt Disney World
Wow that's a lot of layoffs, I wonder if they were part of the 28K or is this additional.

Back
Top Bottom