DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Goofy kitchen this Saturday. Ready to EAT and celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday lol.

She's been telling me that she wants to go to Disneyland and meet Rapunzel and Belle.

Goofy kitchen this Saturday. Ready to EAT and celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday lol.

She's been telling me that she wants to go to Disneyland and meet Rapunzel and Belle.
Have fun
yo if u see that oogy boogey hoodie
Get it
I’ll slide u the cash when u come back

incredicoaster is better than california screamin. was able to hit up disneyland/dca that friday, rode most of the rides I wanted to except for incredicoaster (it was down the whole day until 6pm - mickey's halloween party started at 7pm so all the disneyland folks moved to DCA, no way in hell i was gonna wait 2 hr for the coaster).

my girl and i decided to go back after work on the day our passes expired (monday). got to dca first and went straight to single riders for incredicoaster. :emoji_fire: right after we got off, the coaster closed. :rofl:

Does anyone purposely not go on a ride so they HAVE to go back? I been hearing a lot of good things about the incredicoaster. With xmas coming up, I dont need any more reasons, but it's just more to look forward to!

incredicoaster is great, the changes really helped a lot

need to go in it at night though, it's a completely different experience too

but nah, i don't skip rides since i don't really need an excuse to go back :lol:

i just don't go on rides if i can't use fastpass, no single riders and wait is more than an hour though i might break that rule for SWland

Yeah u trippin I ride everything I can
Then try to ride again later
Hell plenty of times screaming wouldn’t be packed
So I’d go for another ride right after

I guess I just try and make sure there's always something new when we go back, no matter how soon it is.

we were about to hop on incredicoaster after we got off because it said 25 mins wait time (30 mins before DCA was closing). the ride closed while we were getting a baby jack jack num num cookie. :lol:

What hotels do you guys typically stay at? Flying down Nov 10 for Disneyland but don't want to shell out $450/night at the Disneyland Hotel.

Went last month and stayed at Hilton Anaheim but wondering if there was a better deal on a hotel with a shorter walk.

TIA!

What hotels do you guys typically stay at? Flying down Nov 10 for Disneyland but don't want to shell out $450/night at the Disneyland Hotel.

Went last month and stayed at Hilton Anaheim but wondering if there was a better deal on a hotel with a shorter walk.

TIA!
courtyard at the marriot
the one across the street from toy story lot
and next door to ruths chris
or i stay at the candy cane inn
its a lil quiet spot
actually on the opposite side of the cars ride

Fozz Fozz how was goofy kitchen
that pb&j pizza was good huh

@freeze aint tryna bug u
but ummmmmm we still on for club 33??? :nerd:
Goofy's Kitchen was fun. I was unsure how my daughter would react seeing the characters, but the moment she saw Goofy, she had the biggest grin on her face :lol:

And she actually while we were there. (She's difficult to feed sometimes) The food was pretty good. I thought the PB&J pizza was alright...I enjoyed the Creme Brulee pizza more.

I think that was just right for my daughter, she wasn't overwhelmed and actually had fun interacting with the characters. Next step would be Disneyland. We walked Downtown Disney and then bounced.

I'll post pics when I get the chance.

What do the Disney parks do for Halloweens?
theres a halloween themed parade
all the characters walking around are in halloween costumes
whole disneyland is halloween themed
usually rides will be halloween themed
like space mountain
also trick or treating locations
i STILL have candy from 2 years ago
bunch of other lil things that i cant recall atm

Need more info/pics on that Chicken and Waffle Pizza. Love Chicken/Waffe and Pizza but I'm sketch about that combo.

What do the Disney parks do for Halloweens?
They do a Halloween fireworks show, too. The trick or treating stuff is a special ticket, I think ours were 115 bucks a piece or something. They focus mainly on the villains, so it's kind of cool to get pics with the characters that are hardly ever out and about. The last party is on Halloween, they start the Christmas holidays on November 8th or 9th. That is an awesome time to visit as well, if you haven't been then.

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride is Coming to Disneyland Park

Mickey Mouse has never had his own theme park ride and now Disney is going full speed ahead on bringing an attraction featuring their beloved corporate icon into more Disney Parks around the world.

breaking-opening-date-revealed-for-mickey-and-minnie-s-runaway-railway-at-disney-s-hollywood-studios.jpg

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is already set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort, but Disney is expected to announce soon that the ride will also be coming to Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California. This will be the park’s next big addition following the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in the Summer of 2019.

Disney is expected to make the announcement around Mickey and Minnie’s 90th birthdays on November 18th, specifically at the D23 Destination D event in Florida. The event already has a scheduled presentation about the new ride featuring Disney Imagineers, and either that presentation or the opening keynote by Parks and Resorts Chairman Bob Chapek will be the venue for the reveal. Well, I guess we already revealed it, but at least officially it will happen during one of those events.

As for where in Disneyland Park the ride will sit, you can stop worrying if you were expecting a large amount of Toontown to be demolished. Luckily, Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin and Gadget’s Go Coaster aren’t going anywhere. Disneyland cast members will probably be less enthused about this news as the ride is being built mostly backstage, behind Mickey’s Toontown. The building for “Marceline West” (the project name of Runaway Railway, simply called “Marceline” here in Florida) would take the place of “N19” (the main entertainment department building) and the park’s current fireworks launch point. It is unknown where the entertainment department will be moving, but we are already expecting more projection-heavy fireworks shows at Disneyland in 2019, with the newest show only having pyrotechnics on weekends and projections-only on weekdays starting early next year. More on that at a later date…

The only Toontown establishment leaving will be the Gag Factory shop, which will come the entrance to Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. We don’t know when construction will begin or when this shop will close, but we expect early next year.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-29-at-8.01.25-PM-768x430.png
PROPSED-SITE-A.png

If you want to learn more about the upcoming Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, please check out our breakdown of every scene in the ride.

Of course, none of this has been confirmed by the Walt Disney Company as of yet and things can certainly change, but we don’t expect that to happen, with only a few weeks left until the formal announcement.

I’d still be fine with a complete demo/re-build (or something new) of Toontown. Still a huge eye sore for me.

i don't think they can afford for toon town to be closed for a long period of time, that's where parents throw their kids to let them run around while they chill :lol:

i wouldn't mind it either, not even gon' lie, i haven't stepped foot in toontown in maybe years til this past mickeys halloween party

Back
Top Bottom