Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

Seen this with shorty & I got to say the movie was
pimp.gif

I wish I was
pimp.gif
though, but the 3D was def. appreciated too..

Originally Posted by bluesurferx

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i loved this movie....so ppl might think im crazy but i liked it more than wall-e

you're not crazy. wall-e doesn't even crack my top 5 pixar movies, not even top six now. was: toy story the incredibles ratatouille finding nemo monsters inc now: toy story the incredibles up ratatouille finding nemo everyone should check this out. oh and don't bother with the 3d. our movie screen went blank 20 minutes before it was over so i got my money back and then they gave us free passes to the 3d show that was going to start in 5 minutes. watching it two times for free is great. but it is definitely a movie you will not have a problem paying for.
i still didnt see ratatouille

i dont get why people are complaining about the 3d

i wasnt expecting much since it was out in normal & in 3d...kinda common sense that they cant play with much here....but it was better than NOT in3d....wasnt it just like 3$ more???

it was kinda like the movie itself was fries and ketchup...but with the 3d it was fries, ketchup and mayo.....drift my catch?

not a big difference but still appreciated

Movie was fantastic..... but yeah save your money, 3D wasn't worth it.. but g/f paid for it so I can't complain

I think there were definately some corny parts tho that kind of destroyed the movie... the whole part with the dogs comin out in the mini fighter plane thingsshooting at the house... WAY to corny... that party was dumb

And the dogs cookin food
roll.gif
.... kinda dumb

Other than that though I loved it.. will defiantly pick it up on blu-ray

roll.gif

I was laughin the whole movie how they called the bird "Kevin" The funniest things too me were how Kevin and Doug... just had basic people names
roll.gif

SQUIRREL!

I think the 3D version did it's job of adding some depth but it felt like an afterthought, so hopefully Toy Story 3 will have better 3D sequences. And forthose that didn't enjoy the 3D, were you expecting the same old trick were some object(s) fly towards your face?
Props to Pixar for being the best and most consistent CGI animation studio. They're the new Disney for today's kids.
pimp.gif

I didn't see the trailer for 3D X-Games.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

SQUIRREL!

I think the 3D version did it's job of adding some depth but it felt like an afterthought, so hopefully Toy Story 3 will have better 3D sequences. And for those that didn't enjoy the 3D, were you expecting the same old trick were some object(s) fly towards your face?
Props to Pixar for being the best and most consistent CGI animation studio. They're the new Disney for today's kids.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Uhmmm....

but yea, 3d x games!

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Didn't go 3D, but this is the weakest pixar movie, I enjoyed it but films like Wall-E were so much better.

Really?? This was one of my favorites

I liked the movie, my fiance did as well, but we didn't catch what the wife wrote in the book for the last picture... can anyone fill me in?

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Just some parts were more childish than I expected lol.
I mean it's a kids movie, what do you expect?
laugh.gif

^

Not word for word, but it said something like, We had an amazing adventure, now go out and make (have) a new one! Something to that effect, basically tellinghim to do something new, enjoy the rest of her life.

SQUIRREL!

I think the 3D version did it's job of adding some depth but it felt like an afterthought, so hopefully Toy Story 3 will have better 3D sequences. And for those that didn't enjoy the 3D, were you expecting the same old trick were some object(s) fly towards your face?
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Uhhh...what?

SQUIRREL!

pimp.gif

frown.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/news/companies/disney_pixar_deal/

Didn't go 3D, but this is the weakest pixar movie, I enjoyed it but films like Wall-E were so much better.
I didn't enjoy Wall-E much...

I wish "UP" was a bit longer.

my girl wants to see this, but i didnt really want to. guess ill have to check it out now since alot of you are saying it was a good movie!

Back
Top Bottom