Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

Originally Posted by desent

I liked the movie, my fiance did as well, but we didn't catch what the wife wrote in the book for the last picture... can anyone fill me in?

Thanks for the adventure! Now go out and have a new one!

I just came back from the movie, and wow.
I don't think a movie has ever moved me as much as Up has.
It's not the best Pixar film for me, but it's by far the most emotional and real.

i love it if i had a list of the top movies i ever watched this would be in it. i was rolling when the old mans pointing the sword at him then he ask him doyou have any last words then old man spits out his dentures and hits him in the face CLASSIC GO WATCH IT

going to take the kids to see it later after I get some sleep.......

Fenton's ice cream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Disney/Pixar strikes again with UP. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish, people of all ages will love it!

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

SQUIRREL!

I think the 3D version did it's job of adding some depth but it felt like an afterthought, so hopefully Toy Story 3 will have better 3D sequences. And for those that didn't enjoy the 3D, were you expecting the same old trick were some object(s) fly towards your face?
Props to Pixar for being the best and most consistent CGI animation studio. They're the new Disney for today's kids.
pimp.gif

I didn't see the trailer for 3D X-Games.
frown.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/news/companies/disney_pixar_deal/
I knew Disney owned Pixar... What I meant was good storytelling like the Disney I grew up on.

Old Disney = The Lion King, etc.
New Disney = straight to DVD Lion King 3, Hannah Montana

3D wasn't all that like said before

I didn't think anybody would cry during the movie though, even that montage scene didn't move me that much

I just saw Ratatouille today and liked it more, but movie was ok

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

It was pretty good, But one question......

Was that the first disney with blood in it??
nerd.gif
Which part?

When the old man came outside to see the construction, and the guy wanted to take the mailbox but he struggled for it and accidentally hit him. he startedbleeding

Great Movie.
Storytelling blew me away. It was quite a touching movie. If I saw this as a kid, I dont think I would have understood the first 20 minutes or so of the movieor the significance of moving the house to south america, etc.
Movie makes me want to rewatch all my disney movies.

----------SPOLIER--------- (DO NOT READ if you havent seen movie, (well i guess i didnt give that much away, but just in case))

Short film was out of this world as well. No joke, I teared up a bit when the bird got the football gear from the other cloud and came back. Also, when Russellasked the old man if he would cross his heart about taking care of the bird just before he went to sleep by the fire and when ellie dies.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

It was pretty good, But one question......

Was that the first disney with blood in it??
nerd.gif
lion king didnt have? scar? or atleast when simba sr fell off

I love Disney/Pixar movies. I have a 3 week old baby, so I'll have to wait until it hits DVD...but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

SQUIRREL!

I think the 3D version did it's job of adding some depth but it felt like an afterthought, so hopefully Toy Story 3 will have better 3D sequences. And for those that didn't enjoy the 3D, were you expecting the same old trick were some object(s) fly towards your face?
Props to Pixar for being the best and most consistent CGI animation studio. They're the new Disney for today's kids.
pimp.gif

I didn't see the trailer for 3D X-Games.
frown.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/news/companies/disney_pixar_deal/
I knew Disney owned Pixar... What I meant was good storytelling like the Disney I grew up on.

Old Disney = The Lion King, etc.
New Disney = straight to DVD Lion King 3, Hannah Montana

Ohh I get what your saying. I thought you were three years late in the game.

But who doesnt like Hannah Montana?
jk

Back
Top Bottom