Disney Pixar's UP Appreciation Thread. DOPE Movie.

up: 4/5

and the 3d was awesome.

*reference:
toystory 1 & 2: 5/5

cars:3/5

rat:3/5

bugs: 4/5

Yea, I got choked up during the mini movie when the stork flew off from the cloud and the part where Ellie couldn't run up the hill...

Not trying to spoil the movie but when Russell's fat was rubbing on the window I was gone...
roll.gif

Like everyone says this joint was a straight tear jerker... I ain't no sensative type dude but certain parts of the movie had me ready to tear up hardbody.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Great job by Pixar once again!!!

Movie would toy with your emotions like crazy though. Feel sympathetic at one scene then laugh uncontrollably the next.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Great movie, I deff want to see this movie again.

couldnt find a thread for this....

but just watched this....
story and movie was truly
pimp.gif

upposter.jpg

this movie wasnt what i expected but it was beautiful. i teared up a bit i wont lie but it still kept it very funny for the kiddies.

Completely agree!

That scene with no dialogue, accompanied by the piano, hit my girlfriend and I pretty hard. If you've seen the movie, you know which scene I'm talkingabout.

It was really funny as well. My favorite part was when Kevin imitated Carl and also SQUIRREL!
roll.gif

Edit for spelling/grammar.

A def. must see.
Dug:" [to the bird Kevin] Won't you please be my prisoner, please please please! "
laugh.gif

I really enjoyed this movie.

The beginning was something serious...
frown.gif

once i heard the piano music at the beginning, i turned to my wife and asked for a napkin.
laugh.gif

saw it with her and my son and we all enjoyed it a lot.
the dogs were hilarious.
SQUIRREL!!

-J-

UP was probably one of the best movies I have seen in a while. Last Pixar movies haven't been up to par with the classics but this one was really good.

Highly recommended....and I am 27 years old.

movie wasnt even thaat good.. visually stunning, but ehhh on the story.

Originally Posted by JBug88

once i heard the piano music at the beginning, i turned to my wife and asked for a napkin.
laugh.gif

saw it with her and my son and we all enjoyed it a lot.
the dogs were hilarious.
SQUIRREL!!

-J-
haha me too! I'm glad I was wearin those 3D glasses cuz my eyes were watery!

This >slumdog. The voice the alpha dog had when it first spoke was genius.

and the og thread really is only on the second page.

It was really good. That scene was really powerful and hit hard. Pixar doesn't hold anything back. I like how they include real life issues in their films.

it was a really a great movie. its funny because the little kid looks like one of my friends. That scene was really sad

Originally Posted by randyoss

That scene with no dialogue, accompanied by the piano, hit my girlfriend and I pretty hard. If you've seen the movie, you know which scene I'm talking about.
No doubt. I looked over at my girlfriend, and she was tearing up. I was like, Yo! It's only 15 minutes into the movie
smh.gif
Then it hit me, too, during that part where it was complete silence for what seemedlike an eternity. The whole theater was dead quiet except for some people clearing their throats. Great movie!

Watch it in 3D!

Back
Top Bottom