Dirk Nowitzki Ready to Opt Out... per sources/Marc Stein (*Breaking News*)

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Dirk is a better player than Bosh and Gasol, why would Dirk be moved to the bench? (Yes, I know your lineup is pure hypothetical)
Debatable. 

Dirk aint going anywhere. He's opting out to get an extension and make slightly less in order to give the Mavs some extra financial flexibility.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come to LA Dirk, we'll teach you how to win. 
wink.gif

Come off the bench behind Bosh, spell Gasol for stretches, run the second team with Odom. 

Bosh
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Dirk
Odom
Walton
Brown
Farmar
Sasha
Scrub

I can dig it. 
laugh.gif

This offseason better live up to the hype.  I wanna see mass movement, not everyone just re-signing with their same ol clubs. 
smh.gif
you are a $*%*%@* moron for even having this process run through your head
indifferent.gif

McDyess/Blair
Duncan
Dirk
Ginobli/Jefferson
Parker/Hill

I see dirk staying in texas, only team i can honestly see him going to is the spurs

Dirk on the Spurs w/TD, Suns w/Nash or maaaybe w/Wade in Miami would all be good looks.

If Mark Cuban can attract one of the big-name FA's to Dallas I do think Dirk will re-sign for less to make something like that happen. If not, he's dippin.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come to LA Dirk, we'll teach you how to win. 
wink.gif

Come off the bench behind Bosh, spell Gasol for stretches, run the second team with Odom. 

Bosh
Gasol
Artest
Kobe
Fisher

Dirk
Odom
Walton
Brown
Farmar
Sasha
Scrub

I can dig it. 
laugh.gif

This offseason better live up to the hype.  I wanna see mass movement, not everyone just re-signing with their same ol clubs. 
smh.gif
you are a %%+#+%! moron for even having this process run through your head
indifferent.gif

Damn , it's not that serious. Its about to be Summer 2010. If this gets you upset, don't log onto NT for the next couple of months. If you do, try especially hard to stay out of the Knicks thread!! Bulls thread is freaking me out as is... I can only imagine these Knicks fans. July 8th is so far away!

I highly doubt dirk would leave dallas even after all the dissapointment. That team is still loaded and will be contenders for another couple years.

Back
Top Bottom