DimeMag is the worst in the biz.. vol: apologize to RaptorNation LOL

So Dimemag constantly talks #%!% about Toronto and the Raptors. Today they wrote another article titled "Are the Toronto Raptors the NBA’s worst franchise?"

Then, after the Toronto mob roles up to their offices, they write this apology

***EDITOR’S NOTE: We received a significant amount of backlash for this post, with angry readers calling us out for not being factually on point (the errant claim that Vince Carter was left out of the Raptors’ 15th Anniversary celebration), for not being thorough in our analysis and for being disingenuous in our motives for posting this piece. For the most part our critics are absolutely correct, this article is not up to our standards. Some of the judgment that went into this post was not great, starting with the misleading headline – we can admit that. And if we are going to make tough claims like the ones put forth in this piece, we need to back them up with a lot more facts and analysis than we did in this post.

A lot of other sites might have just taken the post down and buried it – we’re not going to do that. We are going to man up, admit our mistakes and promise to do better. You, our readers deserve that. Without you, we are nothing, and we will fight to win back anyone we lost with this type of sloppy work. It won’t happen again.

– Patrick Cassidy, Director of Content

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

So Dimemag constantly talks #%!% about Toronto and the Raptors. Today they wrote another article titled "Are the Toronto Raptors the NBA’s worst franchise?"

Then, after the Toronto mob roles up to their offices, they write this apology

***EDITOR’S NOTE: We received a significant amount of backlash for this post, with angry readers calling us out for not being factually on point (the errant claim that Vince Carter was left out of the Raptors’ 15th Anniversary celebration), for not being thorough in our analysis and for being disingenuous in our motives for posting this piece. For the most part our critics are absolutely correct, this article is not up to our standards. Some of the judgment that went into this post was not great, starting with the misleading headline – we can admit that. And if we are going to make tough claims like the ones put forth in this piece, we need to back them up with a lot more facts and analysis than we did in this post.

A lot of other sites might have just taken the post down and buried it – we’re not going to do that. We are going to man up, admit our mistakes and promise to do better. You, our readers deserve that. Without you, we are nothing, and we will fight to win back anyone we lost with this type of sloppy work. It won’t happen again.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
my sarcasm detector is going off..

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
my sarcasm detector is going off..

I guess he didn't realize the Raptors have a pretty gigantic fan base with a severe insecurities. Saying something like that is simply asking for an internet gihad.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I guess he didn't realize the Raptors have a pretty gigantic fan base with a severe insecurities. Saying something like that is simply asking for an internet gihad.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
word

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
word

Back
Top Bottom