diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

GHOI9B0WAAApHV5.jpg

This visual reminded me of Home Alone when Harry couldnt fire the gun cuz of all the slime on it :lol:

601px-HA2_04.jpg
IIRC, Suge is in on state charges?

Yeah sounds like he knew they were going to grab him.

It sounds like he has\had a plan and they was like nope.

I think he's going to try to pull a Russell Simmons and they suspect it and is holding his **** right in jail.

Damn I was the one in here saying and thinking Puff was going to be good and maybe lose some of his fortune but no jail time.

Not looking so good for Puff right now. Imagine he ends up in the same prison as Suge Knight.

Magic33 Magic33 you still think Puff going to go down in all of this and end up in jail?

If he was broke I would have thought so but because he's rich he can get the best lawyers.

Kid is done

That Cassie video probably isn't the only one

It's similar to P Kelly, it's going to be so many witnesses. Both victims who were abused and people who saw it. Imagine if Usher or Neyo took the stand. Much less the freak off prostitutes.

What can he say? They were all willing? We just saw him beat Cassie's *** on video trying to leave.

It's a good thing Kim Porter isn't alive, because she was alive for all of this. He has what like three other baby mommas? Are they going to lie for him? When they're worried they might be on video?

Hope all the victims and people that are attached to this are ready to have their personal lives on front street.

Cassie is not %100 innocent, but what she endured was not right at all. Matter fact, none of the victims.

Damn Puffy smh. Wow,

EbonyPrince is cookin with the Diddy stuff on Twitter. Man just won't go away lol

On another note, I'm not really checking for drake like that but it seems he's been very quiet. Didn't he used to be on all types of streams and whatnot? Like, is there any video of him speaking since NLU? I would think if he has nothing to hide he would at least be tryna play it off, or change the narrative or something.

EbonyPrince is cookin with the Diddy stuff on Twitter. Man just won't go away lol

On another note, I'm not really checking for drake like that but it seems he's been very quiet. Didn't he used to be on all types of streams and whatnot? Like, is there any video of him speaking since NLU? I would think if he has nothing to hide he would at least be tryna play it off, or change the narrative or something.
he had others speaking for him, ie yachty
drake didnt eem say anything about the wayne SB thing cause he know he couldnt, especially after that pump fake talk about game/round 2 or whatever...kendrick shut that down with the announcement video

I dont think dude knows that simply flying a person out and paying for it is considered sex trafficking.

I was thinking about that yesterday skimming the documents. It's actually a detriment having so many homes and so much money.

That flying out prostitutes or flying out your dealer or middleman :smh:

This ain't going over your dealers crib or pulling up to get a pro. Your money and access tacks on additional charges. You're guilty of something.

Last edited:
Doesn't the statute specifically state that it must be accompanied by some form of coercion though? Does money count as "induced by force, fraud, or coercion"?
I believe so. Those definition are "open to interpretation". Thats how "fraud" got thrown in there. AKA "selling a dream".

You can tell diddy had a real problem/addiction… prally woulda been smart just to fly to these countries and do your freaky stuff there… but diddy prally wanted access to all that stuff 24/7 and didn’t even care nor realize the consequences…

he had others speaking for him, ie yachty
drake didnt eem say anything about the wayne SB thing cause he know he couldnt, especially after that pump fake talk about game/round 2 or whatever...kendrick shut that down with the announcement video

Yeah I realize that, he has several mouthpieces and him or his team is posting to the socials. But just wondering if he's actually on any videos talking. Not even necessarily about beef or allegations, just showing his face. To at least let his fans know he's taking it in stride or is not as sick as everyone would assume he would be. The silence is weird, especially with the pr resources I know he has. I would think he would try to present as unbothered or moving on or something.

I believe so. Those definition are "open to interpretation". Thats how "fraud" got thrown in there. AKA "selling a dream".
Yeah I just looked it up (see edit above). There's a weird disconnect between how they define the term and the actual requirements to charge it as a crime.
Flying someone out for sex (assuming the agreement is clearly defined and agreen upon by both parties) easily falls under the definition of the term sex trafficking as defined in that statute but it's not a crime unless it's a minor or specifically induced by coercion, fraud or force.

Seems very confusing to not just define both the same way.

Yeah I just looked it up (see edit above). There's a weird disconnect between how they define the term and the actual requirements to charge it as a crime.
Flying someone out for sex (assuming the agreement is clearly defined and agreen upon by both parties) easily falls under the definition of the term sex trafficking as defined in that statute but it's not a crime unless it's a minor or specifically induced by coercion, fraud or force.

Seems very confusing to not just define both the same way.
It leaves a lot of room for cooking the books.

Doesn't the statute specifically state that it must be accompanied by some form of coercion though? Does money count as "induced by force, fraud, or coercion"?

Edit:
The term itself is defined extremely broad but the criminal charge seems to explicitly require coercion.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/7102
f5a8769c50367e80dfd4b6fea1e06825.png

https://www.justice.gov/humantrafficking
e3ef9eead9542603b98fde7e0c834019.png

That's where the "forced, coercion, fraud" becomes tricky and will depend on who makes a deal with the prosecutors.

You have IG models who know what the game is from the get go but their story AFTER making a deal could be: "I didn't know he wanted sex. He told me that if I didn't sleep with him I had to leave. He had bodyguards all around the place carrying guns so I felt unsafe. I did it because I feared for my life."

Would a jury buy that? Maybe, maybe not. But it sounds like they have more concrete evidence than just people retelling stories.

Back
Top Bottom