diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

where is dylan to make sense of this

dylan-what.gif

I found it really surprising that he got indicted this fast already, especially given the amount of charges.
I guess they can always add superseding indictments later down the road if more comes up. There's gonna be lots of people looking to score a plea deal.

Yall…I confession to make. I, too, went to a Diddy party.

It was a Super Bowl party at a club(Hush) in 2004. I literally just realized this mid sentence talking to someone about Wayne. :lol: “Yea I remember that Super Bowl. I had just moved to Houston, my cousin and I got into a OH MY GOD!!! :wow: :rofl:

Yeah sounds like he knew they were going to grab him.

It sounds like he has\had a plan and they was like nope.

I think he's going to try to pull a Russell Simmons and they suspect it and is holding his **** right in jail.

Damn I was the one in here saying and thinking Puff was going to be good and maybe lose some of his fortune but no jail time.

Not looking so good for Puff right now. Imagine he ends up in the same prison as Suge Knight.

Magic33 Magic33 you still think Puff going to go down in all of this and end up in jail?

If he was broke I would have thought so but because he's rich he can get the best lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom