diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

That was with Epstein right?

And what happened with that? Legit asking because I don't recall anything happening with that situation.
I think that was Charles. I don't keep up with the royals like that but I think the Charles **** just didn't get blown up cuz they offed Epstein. Dude had the real dirt.

Imagine he ends up in the same prison as Suge Knight.

GHOI9B0WAAApHV5.jpg

I need to see the bricks of baby oil and ar-15s (a wildly dangerous and slippery combination)

This visual reminded me of Home Alone when Harry couldnt fire the gun cuz of all the slime on it :lol:

601px-HA2_04.jpg

Would love to hear Fonzworth Bentley's thoughts on everything recently

He posted on his stories when the Cassie news broke about him being prone to talking whenever he's scared and we haven't heard a peep since...

I'm surprised that Diddy didn't see this coming and hadn't made plans to escape. I feel the same way about the R Kelly situation. These guys had to know that the Feds we're building a case in the walls were closing in on them. If I were them I would have been getting my affairs in order, liquidating assets and already had a plan in place to live in a country where the Feds couldn't get me.

If Diddy is guilty I hope that he is prosecuted and justice is served but it seems like a pretty silly way to go down.

I'm surprised that Diddy didn't see this coming and hadn't made plans to escape. I feel the same way about the R Kelly situation. These guys had to know that the Feds we're building a case in the walls were closing in on them. If I were them I would have been getting my affairs in order, liquidating assets and already had a plan in place to live in a country where the Feds couldn't get me.

If Diddy is guilty I hope that he is prosecuted and justice is served but it seems like a pretty silly way to go down.
Pride and narcissism

He's too high of a profile public figure to run off to another country, that country would've easily give him up.

Last edited:
Can’t recall who, but one of the people that’s been dropping the real dirt on Puff said Fonzworth can’t say anything because he was stealing like a — lol

The last straw was when J-Lo ordered some crazy expensive boots and had them shipped to Puff’s place because she didn’t trust her spot. Fonzworth was the one who took them and they found out he also took lots of other packages with clothing and shoes. He had all that stuff stacked at his place :lol:

Last edited:

He knew, at a minimum he knew back in April, when they started giving up Passports. He's been giving up assets left and right for a while now. Mase told us everything is in his moms name.

Back
Top Bottom