Did you like "Da Drought 3"?

Wait how can yall not +%$* with "Cant stop wont stop"

"And my h0e's talk like HSHSHSGHDSKJNDKJNSKJD and I just say right
grin.gif
"

pimp.gif

yo is it me or did dis ninja sound like cartman when he said t.i the first time on seat down low?

Originally Posted by VegasOner

"Sky Is The Limit"
I cant think of any other rapper who BODIED another rapper orignal song to that extent....He made me honsetly forget that it was Mike Jones song orginally

The only other song I could think of that came even close was when Swizzy Ft. Fab and Cass Making OWN3D T.I's on that "Big Things Poppin" track

BTW the Drought 3 is easily one of waynes underrated mixtapes, I defintly can rock with it.

When he performs sky is the limit @ his shows it's crazy!!!! Seen it in person twice. And I hate it when ppl try to go back just to be different new wayneor not this mixtape was in heavey rotation that summer,ie upgrade yousmh

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah I do now...but I hated it at first...I still don't listen to a lot of the joints on there.
It was actually the opposite for me.

When it first came out I had the
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
face on for like two weeks. Now I can only bear to listen to a few tracks.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

yes i do... this is the mark of wayne becoming clever, entertaining, and witty! this was the mixtape that made the SUPERSTAR that Mr. Carter is today people!

laugh.gif
What a clown.
^
eyes.gif
. Ya gonna tell me carter 1 was poppin? " go DJ?now datz my DJ?" pleaseeeeeeeee son. go drown yourself in the Atlantic ocean

11.Seat Down Low (average)
tired.gif
Either you don't have a car or your system is weak ashell.

^
eyes.gif
. Ya gonna tell me carter 1 was poppin? " go DJ? now datz my DJ?" pleaseeeeeeeee son. go drown yourself in the Atlantic ocean

smh.gif
You must be 18 or under.

Back
Top Bottom