Did you get a Cool Dr.Money Haircut?

eek.gif

If I get a hair cut Like that Id have to get a shapeup like everyother day otherwise it d just start bad. My hair grows too fast for something like that. Its a cool looking haircut

my brother and me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goo's Spiderman t-shirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If I get a hair cut Like that Id have to get a shapeup like everyother day otherwise it d just start bad. My hair grows too fast for something like that. Its a cool looking haircut

my brother and me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goo's Spiderman t-shirt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Real talk, my girlfriends brother was close to being in that episode getting the hair cut. He would of been in the episode but his parents didnt want him to get the hair cut, but he's been in other tv episodes so it aint that bad. Anyways classic episode, watched it like a month ago.

Real talk, my girlfriends brother was close to being in that episode getting the hair cut. He would of been in the episode but his parents didnt want him to get the hair cut, but he's been in other tv episodes so it aint that bad. Anyways classic episode, watched it like a month ago.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Not trying to come off sounding like a jerk, but I hate when other people share other peoples experiences for them. Indirect meat riding 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Not trying to come off sounding like a jerk, but I hate when other people share other peoples experiences for them. Indirect meat riding 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom