did anyone get hit by the "itunes hack" as well?

glad the paypal on my account is dead....i think
laugh.gif

I just recently removed any saved credit cards on my accounts (Amazon, iTunes). It's convenient but it's just not safe.

I just recently removed any saved credit cards on my accounts (Amazon, iTunes). It's convenient but it's just not safe.

I thought I was the only one who got hacked. Good thing I only had $6.00 in gift cards in my account and not a credit card

I thought I was the only one who got hacked. Good thing I only had $6.00 in gift cards in my account and not a credit card

Need to check if my CC info is there. How do i do that? I hope I only have gift card money unused

Need to check if my CC info is there. How do i do that? I hope I only have gift card money unused

I mean, did they just take CC info or was it one of those phishing tactics? I haven't bothered to check if I have random money missing yet. Not even sure which account I have linked to my iTunes, honestly. I'm probably being ran through, nh, and don't even know it.

I mean, did they just take CC info or was it one of those phishing tactics? I haven't bothered to check if I have random money missing yet. Not even sure which account I have linked to my iTunes, honestly. I'm probably being ran through, nh, and don't even know it.

Both of my e-mail accounts have been hacked within the last week..And nobody besides me uses my laptop and my passwords are not easy to figure out...Every time I sign into my AOL account, I have 15+ new emails from Craigslist saying that too many emails were sent from my account in a short period of time
30t6p3b.gif

Both of my e-mail accounts have been hacked within the last week..And nobody besides me uses my laptop and my passwords are not easy to figure out...Every time I sign into my AOL account, I have 15+ new emails from Craigslist saying that too many emails were sent from my account in a short period of time
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom