Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

this episode was on the weak side imo. good set up for next weeks episode which looks :pimp: with the dudes having a track to dexters boat

After the first episode I didn't think they'll pursue the Deb & Dex romantic situation, but now I think there's a chance down the line if he doesn't get caught up with this chick.

Great episode. I felt like it set it up for next week nicely.

Really liked the ending lol. Wish Dexter woulda killed Louis, though, but idk. This cat and mouse thing they got going might lead to something good.

I love Quinn and Batista lol. NH but I don't see why y'all don't like them. They move the "real life" story forward and provide comic relief from time to time.

This feels a little like season 5 where EVERYONE is about to be in on this. Deb knows, LaGuerta's coming, Louis knows something (not sure how much just yet) and now George Clooney stand in is going to find something. Everywhere Dex turns, he's gonna have people comin at him. And that's when people die. :lol:

I wondered for a minute, if Deb would replace her father in some way. I think she gives up on trying to save Dex, and tries to help him, sort of like her pops did. Not like wrap the bodies up for him like Miguel or Lumen, just, guide him. And since I'm just callin my shot, maybe it's LaGuerta. :nerd: She sniffs around, comes up with something, Dexter is gonna have to make a move, Deb sees it too, otherwise he's goin to jail, Deb don't like her anyways, maybe she helps Dex out in some capacity. Sort of goes against the code, but rule #1, don't get caught. So even if LaGuerta has never truly killed anyone and got away with it, she's too close.

Quinn. :smh: :lol: I ain't mad at him tho, birdie was lookin nice. Everytime I see Quinn now tho, I can't stop thinkin about that fat chick he slugged last season. :rofl:

I can't believe Deb knows it all now. Never thought we would get here. In the end, she's gonna have to put a bullet in Dex, he's never going to stop, or be "healed" this is a showdown coming and she has to win. One thing that bugs me, how she ain't ask about Rudy, Trinity, Rita, or Lundy yet? Those are natural questions now that she's seeing all the pieces come together. She needs to be askin that stuff.

Yo, Batista's sister adopted a kid or some ****. She a 24-7 babysitter or some mess. The writers need to just send lil man to a grandparent or somethin and just let Dex breathe. This babysitter storyline gotta go. It's a waste of time at this point.

This feels a little like season 5 where EVERYONE is about to be in on this. Deb knows, LaGuerta's coming, Louis knows something (not sure how much just yet) and now George Clooney stand in is going to find something. Everywhere Dex turns, he's gonna have people comin at him. And that's when people die. :lol:
I wondered for a minute, if Deb would replace her father in some way. I think she gives up on trying to save Dex, and tries to help him, sort of like her pops did. Not like wrap the bodies up for him like Miguel or Lumen, just, guide him. And since I'm just callin my shot, maybe it's LaGuerta. :nerd: She sniffs around, comes up with something, Dexter is gonna have to make a move, Deb sees it too, otherwise he's goin to jail, Deb don't like her anyways, maybe she helps Dex out in some capacity. Sort of goes against the code, but rule #1, don't get caught. So even if LaGuerta has never truly killed anyone and got away with it, she's too close.
Quinn. :smh: :lol: I ain't mad at him tho, birdie was lookin nice. Everytime I see Quinn now tho, I can't stop thinkin about that fat chick he slugged last season. :rofl:
I can't believe Deb knows it all now. Never thought we would get here. In the end, she's gonna have to put a bullet in Dex, he's never going to stop, or be "healed" this is a showdown coming and she has to win. One thing that bugs me, how she ain't ask about Rudy, Trinity, Rita, or Lundy yet? Those are natural questions now that she's seeing all the pieces come together. She needs to be askin that stuff.
Yo, Batista's sister adopted a kid or some ****. She a 24-7 babysitter or some mess. The writers need to just send lil man to a grandparent or somethin and just let Dex breathe. This babysitter storyline gotta go. It's a waste of time at this point.

I think (or at least would like to) that the writers have a plot twist this season involving Harrison, which is why he's still around. I also think that the reason for Batista's sister as the constant babysitter is to aide the Louis storyline (because he's dating her). It gives him close access to Dexter's home and his secret. Also, :wow: at the blatant disrespect and signs of no fear shown by Louis. It's a race between him and Dexter to see who gets who first but that boy has to go. Dexter can't take that chance.

This feels a little like season 5 where EVERYONE is about to be in on this. Deb knows, LaGuerta's coming, Louis knows something (not sure how much just yet) and now George Clooney stand in is going to find something. Everywhere Dex turns, he's gonna have people comin at him. And that's when people die.
laugh.gif

I wondered for a minute, if Deb would replace her father in some way. I think she gives up on trying to save Dex, and tries to help him, sort of like her pops did. Not like wrap the bodies up for him like Miguel or Lumen, just, guide him. And since I'm just callin my shot, maybe it's LaGuerta.
nerd.gif
She sniffs around, comes up with something, Dexter is gonna have to make a move, Deb sees it too, otherwise he's goin to jail, Deb don't like her anyways, maybe she helps Dex out in some capacity. Sort of goes against the code, but rule #1, don't get caught. So even if LaGuerta has never truly killed anyone and got away with it, she's too close.

Quinn.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I ain't mad at him tho, birdie was lookin nice. Everytime I see Quinn now tho, I can't stop thinkin about that fat chick he slugged last season.
roll.gif

This drives me insane, do something with the kid, or write him out.  Having Dexter pop in for 20 seconds every now and then make him seem like a real scumbag dad.  

Is it just me or is deb looking good this season?

Last edited:
all i was thinking during the move was were the f*** is this dudes son at? :lol:

Last edited:
Also, :wow: at the blatant disrespect and signs of no fear shown by Louis. It's a race between him and Dexter to see who gets who first but that boy has to go. Dexter can't take that chance.

Yo, I forgot about that, for just a second, I was buyin Louis, thinkin maybe he was a harmless nobody, havin some fun, got his feelings hurt, whatever, he was snivelin, cryin in Dexter's hands and all that, but when he pulled thru the apt kissin his girl, strokin the boys hair, I knew that dude either had a death wish, or thinks he's a G and wants Dex to come at him again. That was CRAAAAAZY the way he did that. Made me like Louis just a lil bit, cuz til now he's bored me to death. Now at least he wants to be a tough guy. :lol: :smokin

I don't think Louis knows yet. I think he's just that crazy and that much of an egomaniac. He can find out though with his skills.
Every time she asked questions or was talking about it I was hoping Dex would offer up some info. Like when he said he already has tried. I'm waiting for that next statement "and when I did somebody I loved died." I really don't get how she aint ask about Trinity or his brother yet. Maybe she doesn't want to know that he'd kill his own brother.

It makes no sense to me. She must be getting paid. I mean how she aint notice Dex just ups and moves in with his sis while she's with the kid all night? Like damn how use to this is she? I was waiting for Dex to mention what about his son with this whole watch me 24/7 nonsense.

Last edited:
^
Yeah, I was wondering who is watching Harrison? Dex just moves in with Deb. Harrison is probably chilling by himself and has both apartments now :lol:.

This guy Louis gives no dambs. Dex needs to do something to get that guy mad. Maybe bang out Jaime a few times and let him know about it. I thought he would've got in that last season before Louis showed up.

Quinn picked a nice stripper to do work on. :smokin

I just feel Dexter has met its run. 

Deb looking like she put a few pounds on which is GOOD.

I like what there doing with this new villain..

Deb actually eating now.. I actually am now attracted to her. 

I still think there is MORE to Louis than we think, I think he didn't do all those things to DEX because of a bad video game rating? C'mon. And Louis was In Dex's house with his chest puffed out kissing ol' girl and petting DEX's SON. I honestly Think LOUIS is going to get the Last laugh per-say just because how everyone is on Dex's case and he has to tread lightly. It's clear as day Louis doesn't fear him..

This Season Looks Nuts, So much plots coming along...

As somebody stated above, that 24/7 babysitter and her dating Louis.. I see Harrison being in a bad spot this season.. 

Last edited:
Yeah even though it was small, Louis rubbing Harrison's hair like that and coming back on Dex's personal side of the crib is some foreshadowing....I think Louis is gonna try and do something to set Dexter off...dude is a straight weirdo :lol:

Next episode looks :wow: :wow: when they track the gps to the marina and find Dex's boat...can't wait to see how that turns out :smokin

....!!!!!!!

I just had to click on this thread before watching ep. 3.
mean.gif

.......!!!!!!

I mean really? :lol: That post was 3 hrs after the show aired. Yall should know better.

I was just that happy Louis is dead.

....!!!!!!!
I just had to click on this thread before watching ep. 3.:smh:
.......!!!!!!

word. smh

son bolded it and errthing. use spoilers, dawg. :smh:

why would you come into this thread after the show airs expecting people to not talk about it?

no one should have to use spoilers in this thread since we're discussing current episodes

episode was flames though i kinda hate how they killed louis off so quickly. i figured they would extend it a little bit longer, but i guess louis wasn't as smart as we were led to beleive., they jammed a lot with him getting fired -> gf breaking up with him then getting shot in the head. next week looks very good though. dex might be in troulbe :frown:

Back
Top Bottom