Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

:wow:

OUTstanding!!!!!!! Start to the season.

We all out in the open now. Deb knows, and he STILL gettin his kill on. :lol:

I completely thought they were going to sweep it under the rug after the first few minutes. But when Deb kept digging, kept digging, I had hope she would pursue it.

When I seen the final scene, I just figured it was a dream, or another out of sequence shot like the airport, but the previews show that she is in fact on his *** now.

LaGuerta sniffin around, Louis gonna be a pain for him, and then the main antagonist is in that club somewhere. It's gonna be another season of people all over dude, and he's gonna have to find a way to keep everyone off him long enough to do work.

I have a feeling this season and next are going to unleash Dexter like we've never seen before. :pimp:

:wow:
OUTstanding!!!!!!! Start to the season.
We all out in the open now. Deb knows, and he STILL gettin his kill on. :lol:
I completely thought they were going to sweep it under the rug after the first few minutes. But when Deb kept digging, kept digging, I had hope she would pursue it.
When I seen the final scene, I just figured it was a dream, or another out of sequence shot like the airport, but the previews show that she is in fact on his *** now.
LaGuerta sniffin around, Louis gonna be a pain for him, and then the main antagonist is in that club somewhere. It's gonna be another season of people all over dude, and he's gonna have to find a way to keep everyone off him long enough to do work.
I have a feeling this season and next are going to unleash Dexter like we've never seen before. :pimp:
Exactly what I thought, I'm expecting Dex to wake up to the sound of the phone ringing and it's Deb or something. I really got a good look at her looking all dazed with the room torn apart shocked that this is really going down when he answered her.

episode was amazing.

I want Dex to get on some random victim type steez this season. dude's been suppressing dem urges way too long now.

Thank you writers for finally giving us what we want. A change of pace.

I understand the appeal of teasing viewers and maintaining dignity within the writing, but at some point after 6 seasons you have to stop giving us the same damn formula and give us something to be excited about.

They did that, and they did it in a very fulfilling way. Glad the ending of the episode was not a dream and the season is built around Deb finding out.

Very excited for this season now, which i couldnt say for the last. For once in many years, the story is not easy to predict and thats the beauty of suspenseful television.

:smokin

Let me say once again, Deb may annoy most of you, but that girl BRINGS IT in terms of acting. She is absolutely perfect at her job. Every look, every shake, even her ugly cries, all of them are nailed by her and her and Dex are the only 2 that can say that on this show. It's the main reason I have always liked Deb's character because she does an incredible job in her performance. From being the dirty mouthed regular type cop, to the whiny annoying chick, to the tough cop, to the lost leader, to the scared victim, she goes in and out of those scenes flawlessly. Call her ugly all you want, there's nobody else I would want to play that role on tv. Movie chicks, sure, but in terms of tv women, nobody.

I loved when Dexter came home to Louis snooping around and straight up told him to not look at his ****. Freaking hilarious hahaha.

So what is the deal with Louis?

First he starts dating Jamie to get closer to Dexter, then he sends him the ITK's hand he won in the auction and now he's cancelling his credit cards. 

First he starts dating Jamie to get closer to Dexter, then he sends him the ITK's hand he won in the auction and now he's cancelling his credit cards. 
Yeah the whole credit card thing shocked me. I'm wondering if he'll end up being one of Dexter's victims in the end

Yeah the whole credit card thing shocked me. I'm wondering if he'll end up being one of Dexter's victims in the end

I'd bet on it....I feel like Louis is secretly gonna end up being a crazy person (even stranger than now) and either try to go at Dex or do something that makes Dexter flip and put him on the table :lol:

1st episode was :wow:.. Very excited for this season, like 4 different people got the drop on him :smh:

OMGOMGOMGOMG crazy season ahead.

Still shocked at the level of suspense this show can still create. Cuz i deadass be on edge every episode

Great first episode.

We definitely knew from last season Louis was going to be an issue. It's looks like Dexter will have a lot on his plate this season from that preview w/ Deb, Laguertta, the Ukraine ppl, and Hannah McKay the blonde girl in the preview a page back.

The bag he goes into for the cash when he needs gas and goes to the airport with to kill dude is the same bag he gets from his wall in case he needs to escape. So I think that could be foreshadowing for the very end. After he gets the bag from the wall he looks at the picture of Harrison so that could be important as well.

Here's my theory based off what I've seen this 1st episode and that preview. Yes somehow I already have a theory :lol: but that's why I love this show. Someone on here guessed Travis being alone really early. That was awesome.

They really seem to be connecting seasons.

Dexter forgets about the code. Secret is out to Deb which is what mattered most to Dexter. And Hannah McKay will have a lot to do with it as well. She's just like Dexter. Dexter has tried to find someone he can share his dark passenger with in previous seasons. Miguel (season 3) and Julia Stiles (cant remember her character name - season 5). This Hannah girl will finally be that person. Harry says "maybe she set her eyes on a new target. Who's to say she's not on to you" Dexter says to her at his door "How did you find me?" And she says google. She knows things, she will perhaps know how to get Louis off his back. and she knows how Rita died. When he says "will you be mine" in that preview he's saying it to Hannah. She says yes. How does Dexter get alll of these people off his back? They're gonna be getting offed two at a time by Hannah and Dexter. Somewhere in there she gets jelly of Deb like the black haired girl from season 2 was with Rita. I think she's going to kill Deb like Rita in the bathtub (season 4). Dexter doesn't care the cat was out the bag anyway. Either that or Dexter actually does end up being with Deb like we thought from last season and then Hannah gets mad and kills her Then Dexter offs Hanah. Either way there would be connections made from Season 1 Ice truck Killer with Louis and the hand, season 2 Bay Harbor Butcher as we've seen this episode and jealous black haired girl, Season 3 Miguel killing companion, Season 4 Trinity/Rita/Deb tub, Season 5 Stiles killing companion and the girl right for Dexter, and obviously a lot of this still has to due with last season. As I typed this my mind has been going back and forth with Hannah killing Deb and Dexter not caring, or Hannah killing Deb because Dexter chose Deb over her. I'm leaning with him being with Hannah though cause of how dark his tone is when he says will you be mine. Deb will probably get on his back too much and he'll get sick of it.

This is supposed to be done after 8 seasons right?

Last edited:
they better resolve this whole louis thing after annoyingly building it up so slowly last season. it better be worth the wait too. been bugging me trying to figure out wth louis's purpose is

really good first episode. i imagine louis is gonna find some stuff on dexter's comp that points to the killings, thus beginning the dexter vs. louis mayhem...

First episode was crazy :pimp: I like how Deb :smile:evil) kept finding out more and more and she just wouldn't leave it alone. This season is about to be nice

:wow: Can't believe he told Deb in the first episode....brothas can't ever get a break on this show :lol: I'm excited for the rest of this season though definitely gonna be wild :smokin so happy this show is back
EDIT
Episode 2 Preview:

ish is getting real :wow:

Thank you!! Haha did my boy Dokes dirty and the new black dude :smh::rofl:

That first episode was crack! I am now wanting to watch the first 3 seasons of Dexter to understand what Deb went thru. I only started watching when John Lithgow was playing the Trinity Killer!

Dex got a full plate this season

- Deb on his head about him being a murderer.
- Louis seems to know Dex, gets a knife put to his throat? Damn Dexter!
- LaGuerta getting finding the blood slide, may lead to ITK investigation?
- The whole strip club mafia epidemic
- This new love interest coming onto Dexter.

At this point I think Deb let those love feelings towards Dexter go :lol:

dexter straight up paid a thousand dollars to kill someone in an airport...

Isn't there some sort of baggage check when you leave?

Dex got a full plate this season
- Deb on his head about him being a murderer.
- Louis seems to know Dex, gets a knife put to his throat? Damn Dexter!
- LaGuerta getting finding the blood slide, may lead to ITK investigation?
- The whole strip club mafia epidemic
- This new love interest coming onto Dexter.
At this point I think Deb let those love feelings towards Dexter go :lol:
I was wondering about that :lol: They kinda hinted toward hat when Dex finally asked her what she was doing there and she side stepped it like he was earlier.

I wish there was evidence Deb wanted to bang Dex just so we could see the reverse of the last ep's final scene :lol:

Dex: You wanted to **** me all along?
Deb: ..... Yeah.
Dex: Isn't that incest?
Deb: Kinda.
dexter straight up paid a thousand dollars to kill someone in an airport...
Isn't there some sort of baggage check when you leave?
Nah, all he had to do was refund the ticket or give it back for credit.

Last edited:
I only started watching when John Lithgow was playing the Trinity Killer!
iblM14wZzXdHOh.png

Why some people start shows from anywhere but the beginning?

The first two seasons are the best seasons of the ......ing show!

I'd recommend watching all thee seasons before you continue with season 7.

Laguerta already mentioned a character from seasons 1 and 2.

Back
Top Bottom