Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

This is going to be 
pimp.gif

Deb has annoyed me since season 1. Her outbursts and counter productive way of thinking always made me mad. She needs to be on dexters table or executed...

A lot of ppl dislike Deb it seems. I like her, I think she's a pretty good actor.

I really need to find a stream.

Last edited:
I've never had a problem with Deb. Always wanted to pound her skinny self.

I should have watched Boardwalk Empire first, this is kind of boring

expecting a bang a the end

Last edited:
Gonna have to peep this and Homeland premiere after the Eagles game....hopefully I can find em online

Welp.

The cat's really out the bag now.
laugh.gif

Episode started off kinda slow but definitely picked up at the end.

Great first episode. Jennifer Carpenter is a great actress. That last scene when Dex walks in :smokin

Still not sure what this Luis guy is up to. I wish they would just reveal it.

Last edited:
Great first episode. Jennifer Carpenter is a great actress. That last scene when Dex walks in :smokin
Still not sure what this Luis guy is up to. I wish they would just reveal it.

that dude has to go... i think he WANTS to be a serial killer... i think he wants dex to be his first kill or something

Wow I thought the season was going one way and then it went another.

Did not expect Deb to find out everything by the end of the ep. I thought all season was gonna be her being suspicious and not dropping it until she found out everything. Dex still getting a kill in was wild. Never noticed how much evidence and suspicious things were there to find Dex's secret out if you just look hard enough. Her unraveling everything really surprised me so now I have some hope of this being a good season.

The seeds for the main plot/main killers isn't interesting but it can go somewhere.

:lol: @ the new guy being pointless. He literally brought nothing to the show other than being the vic for the main antagonists this season. I mean he existed in their time for like a few weeks for the doomsday killing. So Batista and the other guy wanting to get his killer seems hollow and just a thing cops say when one of their own die, no emotion behind it. His character annoyed me anyway.

Last edited:
what a premiere...best episode since the finale of season 4 in my opinion. i love how they packed what most shows would extend over several episodes or even a whole season into one episode. the table is set for one hell of a season. this show is back!

Detective Anderson dying came out of nowhere.

I thought at some point in the season he was going to start catching on to Dexter.

He was supposed to be the new Doakes!

just watched...i cannot wait for next episode...i think that piece of slide that LaGuerta has is gonna come into play at some point. And I agree, they need to tell us wat the hell Luis is up to

I have a feeling this season will top season 4,and that's saying a lot.there's so many directions this season can go.i wonder if Dexter will tell Deb he's the BH butcher or try to cover it up(even though all the evidence is there.)I knew it was a rap for Anderson after seeing the the trailer for this season,way to to early to kill off a main character..I got a feeling LaGuerta well be on Dex's table by seasons end

great great start... i was expecting him to confess to deb some where towards the middle of the season but damn... to do it in the first ep. :wow:
yeah... detective mike dying like that... :smh: did NOT expect that

i think obsessed dude is trying to be the next copy cat of dexters
i also believe dex is gonna some how someway try to kill the guy that was in budapest he seemed like another person of interest

What's the intern dude's obsession with Dexter
I don't know, that dude is creepy. He's like part detective, part crazy. He has a fine girlfriend in Jaime (I think that's her name). I would just think of her all the time.

It was cool to see Ray Stevenson as the potential Ukrainian boss.

Yvonne Strahovski was looking fine in the previews :evil:.

Back
Top Bottom