Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm going in tonight. Smoked my final today and have 1 more tomorrow. But this one I've been prepping for since last week so it's all relatively fresh. Level 34 PoE will be completed today :smokin

Last edited:

He's joking :lol:

But you need a solid fire team to walk your through it and also carry you because you will make mistakes since you don't knew the mechanics and your weapons won't be up to par.

And a mic.

Might as well stick to strikes if you can't communicate with your squad.

Start with VOG on normal to get used to some of the intricacies. Destiny LFG is a great resource if you cant find a solid group. 

Uploading my faction packages video right now on daily motion. Taking forever lol

S/o @FreshPairs  @IHeartBoost  @jbc908  and you mogs @MECKS and @trublu86  @bonde111  in the party chat 
laugh.gif

Did the first PoE and Fresh and boost both got gjallys lol. Those NFs SMH yuck

Anyone trying to do the 34 PoE tonight?

@Ace93 stay going off on me about getting his blackhammer from Crota last night but dude stay getting gjallys in my presence :smh:

That said, unlocked POE with my hunter. Doing Titan tomorrow then warlock Friday I guess.

Last edited:
ihust1e ihust1e Just watched it.
Glad u got a red one. And I literally lol at the "S/o to frost...piece of ****" :rofl:

Last edited:
Logged on today first time since DLC dropped and am 34. Bow down before me puny 33s. You are beneath me!!!

Level 34 Prison of Elders was no joke but a lot of fun. Glad we cleared it and got Biggie to 34. Going to get there tomorrow myself lol. Lots of fun.

Got another 335i Gally drop, that's two so far :x

Also shoutout to Bungie tonight on that Drake ft. Crota End - Energy (remix) :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom