Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My coworker and I at work like c'mon 5:00pm!!!

So many people play this game, I work in this 16 story office building and everytime we go out on smoke break to the smokers area you hear random dudes talking about destiny

My coworker and I at work like c'mon 5:00pm!!!

So many people play this game, I work in this 16 story office building and everytime we go out on smoke break to the smokers area you hear random dudes talking about destiny

You and tray playing tonight?

It's funny watching dudes sprint for keys when they get a chest, everybody following each other and nobody knows where to go :lol:

It's funny watching dudes sprint for keys when they get a chest, everybody following each other and nobody knows where to go :lol:

Lol word dont dont even be following the bat signal i give out. Last night had to fire a gally round at these randoms just to get there attention. Smh im done helping randoms. Anyway imma hopefully get my warlock and hunter to 33 tonight to join my lvl.33 titan :pimp:. I still need to run crota normal to *hint hint* still need that blackhammer

It's funny watching dudes sprint for keys when they get a chest, everybody following each other and nobody knows where to go
laugh.gif
Lol word dont dont even be following the bat signal i give out. Last night had to fire a gally round at these randoms just to get there attention. Smh im done helping randoms. Anyway imma hopefully get my warlock and hunter to 33 tonight to join my lvl.33 titan
pimp.gif
. I still need to run crota normal to *hint hint* still need that blackhammer
Don't run with @bigj505  he'll steal it from you, then dismantle it in front of you.

I'm on now. Just ran the daily crucible and got a new legendary fusion rifle. Third one so far.

Loot hasn't been bad for me.
New warlock armor
New titan armor
2 judgement VI
3 new fusion rifles
1 new hand cannon (her mercy with mulligan and luck in chamber + flared magwell :pimp: )
1 new auto rifle ( :/ )
+ plan C from POE chest

Can't complain so far.

Have any of you tried the hidden hand perk yet ? Is it worth keeping ?,

Edit:

Shoutout to this guy Mr. "Ah man. This us like my fifth Gally. Pffftt."

Last edited:

Lol word dont dont even be following the bat signal i give out. Last night had to fire a gally round at these randoms just to get there attention. Smh im done helping randoms. Anyway imma hopefully get my warlock and hunter to 33 tonight to join my lvl.33 titan :pimp: . I still need to run crota normal to *hint hint* still need that blackhammer

Don't run with @bigj505
 he'll steal it from you, then dismantle it in front of you.

:evil:
We running it again tonight? Need me some more exotic stuff.

This luck SoB here. Was level 33 before he even did a single story mission
sick.gif

If you didn't watch this is what he did:

Upgraded exotic helm

Got an etheric light from the NF and leveled his chest piece; making him level 33

Finished the Level 32 PoE and got the gloves that are being sold for the week to get to 33.5

Got another etheric light for completing the level 34 PoE and ascended his boots to be level 34

That NM sniper looks
nthat.gif

I get off in 20 mins...then that beautiful 10 mile 50 min drive home :x

then playing all night

Last edited:
Last edited:
Seriously wish I didn't have to go into work tonight... I barely got to play yesterday.. Must get to 33 asap lol

Gonna feed the kids then have to comb through the thread and IP ban everyone in here that doesn't have a gow shader. I think it's only one person tho so it shouldn't be long.

Alright im about to hop on after this shower and you wrong for that shot fired lmao. Ever since ive been taking jabs at him i havent gotten any shaders :smh:

Gonna feed the kids then have to comb through the thread and IP ban everyone in here that doesn't have a gow shader. I think it's only one person tho so it shouldn't be long.

Alright im about to hop on after this shower and you wrong for that shot fired lmao. Ever since ive been taking jabs at him i havent gotten any shaders :smh:

It's because u don't ever play :evil:

Back
Top Bottom